Sign in to follow this  
Manchild

Display "Early Acess" in Splash screen

I think the words "Early Access" should be posted on the splash screen when you start the game. Every other day some troll comes to the forums and posts something as if the game is complete and released.  I think they need a reminder.

maybe in the corners of some menus as well. Mainly the world status menu and pause menu, maybe the weapon customization menu as well for good measure wich dissapears when watching the weapon button is pressed

On 6/5/2019 at 10:26 PM, Manchild said:

I think the words "Early Access" should be posted on the splash screen when you start the game. Every other day some troll comes to the forums and posts something as if the game is complete and released.  I think they need a reminder.

Dude, players didnt notice a GIANT RED WORD [PROTOTYPE] on Smolensk loading screen when it was in alpha... They do not see it when buying the game... Bet they wont notice if "ITS GODDAMN EARLY ACCESS! OK?" caption will be blinking everytime you move your cursor

Well, who is able to see, will see "EA", who is not, wont see anyway

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Atway said:

Dude, players didnt notice a GIANT RED WORD [PROTOTYPE] on Smolensk loading screen when it was in alpha... They do not see it when buying the game... Bet they wont notice if "ITS GODDAMN EARLY ACCESS! OK?" caption will be blinking everytime you move your cursor

Well, who is able to see, will see "EA", who is not, wont see anyway

Sad but probably true. 

Sign in to follow this