Sign in to follow this  
NeoOrNeon

New Strike Ideas

EMP: Deployed like a high tier UAV or jammer i.e covers the entire map. The duration should be quite short maybe 10 seconds. The bp cost should be a bit higher than the best jammer. Should disable all electronics friendly or enemy.

Care Packages: A small paradropped crate that could have either equipment, ammo, or medical resupplies. Resupply amount should be two full gadget bags. Crate should only be able to be called in neutral or occupied areas like a flag your team holds or an area with no flag. Bp cost 2500ish.

AC-130 Gunship: A strafing run from the gunship. The player sets the path of the AC-130 on their tablet like they would a bombing run and then they can control the guns as it flies over.

M3 Bradley: The M3 Bradley is a US Calvary Fighting Vehicle (CFV) It's purpose is recon and MBT support.

Humvee: A Infantry Mobility Vehicle a bit more armored than the buggy we already have but less than the Cougar. Roof mounted M240G/B or M249 lmg.

Cougar H 4x4 MRAP: The Cougar is also a (IMV) but unlike the Humvee it could have an RCWS and or recon equipment on the vehicle. It is also a Mine-Resistant Ambush Protected vehicle or an MRAP.

Any feedback?

12 hours ago, NeoOrNeon said:

Care Packages: A small paradropped crate that could have either equipment, ammo, or medical resupplies. Resupply amount should be two full gadget bags. Crate should only be able to be called in neutral or occupied areas like a flag your team holds or an area with no flag. Bp cost 2500ish.

2500 is a bit steep, wouldn't you think?

12 hours ago, NeoOrNeon said:

Humvee: A Infantry Mobility Vehicle a bit more armored than the buggy we already have but less than the Cougar. Roof mounted M240G/B or M249 lmg.

Just my own take on the matter, however I like the idea of adding one of these types of vehicles regardless of what is put in

• Like 1

13 hours ago, NeoOrNeon said:

EMP: Deployed like a high tier UAV or jammer i.e covers the entire map. The duration should be quite short maybe 10 seconds. The bp cost should be a bit higher than the best jammer. Should disable all electronics friendly or enemy.

What electronics for example? UCAS-D jamms the entire map, disabling remote controlled drones, not allowing to call a strike

M3 Bradley: The M3 Bradley is a US Calvary Fighting Vehicle (CFV) It's purpose is recon and MBT support.

just another copypaste AFV?

Cougar H 4x4 MRAP: It is also a Mine-Resistant Ambush Protected vehicle or an MRAP.

Typhoon is also MRAP, but has no mine resistance ;) Good enough as West forces MRAP in case of spliting West and East in terms of vehicles/weapons

• Like 1

Was just giving an example the price would be worked out by devs. As for the Cougar and the Humvee I wanted a transport that wasn't completely open like the buggy, and yes the M3 Bradley is another AFV kind of. Typhoon should have mine resistance, little oversight on the devs part. The EMP might actually be useless or unnecessary because of the jammer I just wanted to throw the idea out. I wanted it to disable ALL electronics for a short time.

Edited by NeoOrNeon

Sign in to follow this