Jump to content
Hypnotic

Interrupting reloading process

Recommended Posts

We need to have ability to interrup reloading process if we want to change the weapon in last moment - it's very annoying only to watch how the death coming and pissing off on  you when you can only du to watch the character how reloading .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Hypnotic said:

We need to have ability to interrup reloading process if we want to change the weapon in last moment - it's very annoying only to watch how the death coming and pissing off on  you when you can only du to watch the character how reloading .

how to interrupt reloading irl if you pulled the mag out and threw it away?

Or you mean ability to swap weapons while reloading? You can swap

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Atway said:

how to interrupt reloading irl if you pulled the mag out and threw it away?

Or you mean ability to swap weapons while reloading? You can swap 

Insurgency: Sandstorm has a "fast reload" and a reload cancel. A fast reload is used to reload quicker by dropping what's left in your current magazine and loading a new one. Cancel is just dropping the mag. Both of those ideas are cool but only if you can pick the mag up off the ground.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, NeoOrNeon said:

Insurgency: Sandstorm has a "fast reload" and a reload cancel. A fast reload is used to reload quicker by dropping what's left in your current magazine and loading a new one. Cancel is just dropping the mag. Both of those ideas are cool but only if you can pick the mag up off the ground.

? yes sir this is the right soliution .

actually already i seeing  clips on the floor left from reloading of other players and me - the work is  made in somehow %.

And why we just end here i hope we can done even more (ablitity to share clips to squadmates) ?

Edited by Hypnotic

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Hypnotic said:

? yes sir this is the right soliution .

Only if you can recollect the mag off the ground after the fight. Otherwise people will be upset that they are losing ammo especially the ones that don't like the reduced ammo count we have already.

Edited by NeoOrNeon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Hypnotic said:

 i hope we can done even more (ablitity to share clips to squadmates) ?

yeah yeah, teammates cant even drop you a medkit/ammo, why would they share their clips :D

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Because if you not have that bag and your friend not have any bullet left even his backup clip is empty and you are tactical (clever) player who have to share some clip for your last mission and you need of one buddy to finish it ?:) .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...