Juncyo

infinite authenticating screen

I stay forever on authenticating screen. Is it bug? Or can you tell me the solution

Hello,

We are investigating the problem with authenticating screen. In meantime please make sure your anti virus (if you own) is not blocking our game and make sure, your internet is not under heavy load with other apps running in background. 

Posted (edited)

I experienced this once when I launched the game by right click in Steam and selecting EU server (I'm in US). Right after that, infinite loading screen happened on regular launch as well (just starting game from clicking desktop icon).

I then rebooted my PC and everything started to work. I think the infinite loading screen has something to do with launching the game with different region servers instead of your primary region but I am not sure exactly why. When this happens, you never get the "downloading data" message on splash screen while loading game.  

I'm hoping there is some clue related to launching different region by right click to help troubleshoot this. 

Edited by Manchild