Sign in to follow this  
Manchild

US vs EU

I was thinking that a game between US vs EU would be fun.   I'm guessing getting an event like that set up would be very difficult due to many logistical reasons at this time.  At some point in the future,  I hope such an event can be possible.   What do you think? 

I'm currently working the logistics to host an event with the help of a limited time private WW3 server (Thanks F51) but in my time hosting WW3 game nights, I've found that it's nearly impossible to time and host a legitimate NA v EU event.
Time zones are the main issue.
Second is ping. We learned recently that ping is generally worse connecting from NA to EU because of the distances between servers (Connecting from west coast to EU servers is more intensive that EU connecting to our east coast servers) and because of these issues, mixed with the early access stage of development we're working with in the current built of WW3, I think we're a ways off from an event like you're suggesting.

I would love to see it happen and I'll make sure to keep active here and let everyone know when we're ready to host our clan battle event as well. 

• Like 1