Sign in to follow this  
tynblpb

Buses on the Warsaw can be shot through.

Me, personally, always was shooting at the legs of the ppl staying behind the buses. But there was 1 time when I was accused of shooting through the bus main "body" and they guy was a litle disapointed by that. I objested, saying that I only shot to the legs and maximum I allow myself to do is to shoot through the wheels.

But I decided to try, can buses be shot through. Unfortunately - Yes. It's kinda unfair to shot through with handheld weapons. Fix, plz.

busA1.gif.445f3f983da62e7bc7b51e4cb51a3c8d.gif

18 hours ago, tynblpb said:

Me, personally, always was shooting at the legs of the ppl staying behind the buses. But there was 1 time when I was accused of shooting through the bus main "body" and they guy was a litle disapointed by that. I objested, saying that I only shot to the legs and maximum I allow myself to do is to shoot through the wheels.

But I decided to try, can buses be shot through. Unfortunately - Yes. It's kinda unfair to shot through with handheld weapons. Fix, plz.

5.56 doesnt penetrate it AFAIK

3 hours ago, Atway said:

5.56 doesnt penetrate it AFAIK

Neither should russian 7.62 . The NATO caliber, however, would be plausible

43 minutes ago, ranmoru456 said:

The NATO caliber, however, would be plausible

2 steel walls+passenger compartment... I doubt it

19 минут назад, ranmoru456 сказал:

Neither should russian 7.62 . The NATO caliber, however, would be plausible

Well, there are 2 russian 7.62 in game. 7.62x39 and 7.62x54R. Which one did u mean in ur post? 

I vote for all calibers not to be able to shoot buses through.