Sign in to follow this  
†FeuerEuphorie†

Mini-Drone remake

It can be ridiculous, but Mini-Drone seems to be too "mini". It can be easlily destroyed, but due its size, it is unpunishable using it, which make it OP in some game modes (and in other game mode it can be useless). You can even have problem to take your mini-drone back in your backpack.

So, what I suggest to rebalance it.

1) Increase mini-drone size. It can be visually a little smaller, than MAV in Battlefield.
2) Increase durability a little.
3) Make mini-drone louder, WHEN MOVING.
4) Mini-drone enables mini-map. Same as UAV.

Edited by †FeuerEuphorie†

18 minutes ago, †FeuerEuphorie† said:

4) Mini-drone enables mini-map. Same as UAV.

too OP imo as mini-drone has no duration, so you can have minimap all the time

Edited by Atway

3 часа назад, Atway сказал:

as mini-drone has no duration, so you can have minimap all the time

You can have it, but your teammate has to control it all the time. If he goes offline, mini-map expires.

• Like 1

Just now, †FeuerEuphorie† said:

You can have it, but your teammate has to control it all the time. If he goes offline, mini-map expires.

not a big deal to find a "passive" teammate i think

8 hours ago, †FeuerEuphorie† said:

Minimap should only be visible within 15 meters of drone and should only mark enemies on the minimap and within it's radius with a short ping every 10 seconds. That will make the drone a little more useful without being a UAV itself and the 15 meter range will make it only effective when it is in a dangerous spot, if you fly it really high and keep it there it will never die but will be half as useful. 

There should be an option that allows you to stop flying the drone by parking it, maybe by pressing "3" again

1 hour ago, nubbits said:

There should be an option that allows you to stop flying the drone by parking it, maybe by pressing "3" again

You can do that just by using vehicle exit key. ....

Personally,  I like the drone the way it is.   Any bigger and it will have issues flying through windows.  I don't think it's OP at all imo.  You are completely vulnerable during operation. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Manchild said:

Personally,  I like the drone the way it is.   Any bigger and it will have issues flying through windows.  I don't think it's OP at all imo.  You are completely vulnerable during operation. 

I think it's actually underwhelming and a waste of a gadget slot. If only we could have two...

Edited by NeoOrNeon

Sign in to follow this