AdliS

Survey! Buy or not Buy!

The survey aims to convey to others whether it is worth buying World War 3 after recent updates.  

29 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. To buy or not to buy?

• YES
    • NO
    • WAIT...

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 06/24/2019 at 09:59 PM

I say yes, because there is plenty in store now and the actual progress is already in sight with the given roadmap, so when you pay your 17 bucks on steam, you know what you will be expecting in the next few months and it will be totally worth it. But if the game is regular price 28 bucks, I don't recommend purchasing it, I myself don't regret purchasing it as I am helping the devs. 28 bucks is more realistic after the engine upgrade and the animation system rework, in it's current state it is like a modified roblox on UE4 with some FPS features.

Progress the team has made: 

Optimization - Old maps have pretty good performance now and the 2 new maps are being worked on

Content - Plenty of weapons added and are continually being added, nice maps updates

What's Next - Engine Upgrade which will give better graphics and performance, animation rework for smoother gameplay

9 maps promised (currently have 5) and over 40 weapons promised (currently like 26) and even more vehicles than we already have which is a fuck ton of vehicles, more than any other FPS I could think of.   

• Like 1

It's $16 USD until June 21st so if you haven't now's the time to try it out. Definitely a steal in my opinion.

Let's see, I paid $28 at launch and I've played every day for the last ~240 days.  That makes this game about 11 cents a day so far... pennies per day.

I can say the enjoyment I get is worth a lot more than pennies per day.  As long as I keep playing, that 11 cents per day keeps on reducing.  The game is in a pre-release alpha state but already enjoyable.  More maps and features are planned and the devs are obviously serious about delivering this game.  Think about that.  1.0 is going to be GLORIOUS!

• Like 1