Sign in to follow this  
Manchild

Talking and Giving Your Postion Away

Can a change be made so that we don't say anything before performing an action if enemy is nearby?  I've been killed many times just because I gave my position away when:

1)  throwing a grenade and I yell out "throwing grenade!"

2)  Launching Drone and I yell out  "cover me, launching drone!"

3)  throwing healthpack and I yell out "dachshund tail!"

4)  There are probably other examples

The enemy when nearby hears me yell this out which gives away my position resulting in my death.

thank you.

You should whisper or not talk at all while crouching but everything else I think is fair game.

That's an idea.   Also maybe when enemies are in view. 

Edited by Manchild

I'm usually throwing grenades to the left and to the right when attacking CPs to hear, where are the enemies. I don't rly care can enemies hear what I'm shouting - I need to know the enemies whereabouts. And when someone from my team is yelling about covering when launching drone I'm trying to provide at least some covering for him.

Edited by tynblpb

6 hours ago, Manchild said:

The enemy when nearby hears me yell this out which gives away my position resulting in my death.

nooo, its a really nice feature! You can also kill them in the same way ;)

I was hearing all kinds of yelling and had no idea whether  they were friendly or not, so I changed the enemy language to Russian  and now I know when enemies are near when I can't understand what's being said ???

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this