Sign in to follow this  
nubbits

My thoughts on 0.6.10

Looking at all of the stuff in the new update

M417:

Feels pretty nice, it may be a bit too overpowered but I'm also pretty good with the recoil so maybe not.

20190615114714_1.thumb.jpg.e6b736238da1709868675b076a521614.jpg

The stylized image of the M417 in the menu to the right has a different design to that for all the other guns, it seems a bit off so unless the others are going to be changed I think it should have the same side-on view

20190615114730_1.thumb.jpg.eb721da7680a055c3c8660dbe7324dd1.jpg

Currently most of the handguards are locked from the user, but I will say that they look really cool so looking forward to them being finalised.

20190615114555_1.thumb.jpg.96ca7b7067c0d2224c91423925d317db.jpg

The new ammo system looks good. Not so sure if this came with .6.9 or .6.10 because it wasn't in the .6.10 patchnotes, but for the M417 at least it reloads an entire mag for each use which makes sense. However, it seems weird that the maximum ammo is reached with 79 spare, because the 21 main rounds are in 1 magazine.

20190615113054_1.thumb.jpg.dd7b53869468e0cfce496536259ca084.jpg

When using a quad, a bunch of the UI disappears like when you are inside a vehicle like an IFV but you are still using your own gun

20190615114653_1.thumb.jpg.9677348b63be832ceb4f89d24ad82584.jpg

I also have to ask what the heck this thing is. I know the developers have said there isn't going to be any monetisation but it would be good to hear some clarification on this.

Haven't found any of the resupply points yet, would be cool to see a picture if anyone has.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, nubbits said:

I also have to ask what the heck this thing is. I know the developers have said there isn't going to be any monetisation but it would be good to hear some clarification on this.

That's very simple, we'll be able to generate codes for money and items that we can give out as rewards in contests etc. No microtransactions here, don't worry!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, CubanMafia said:

where is the gun i dont see it in the game or is only in the test server ?:(

It's only in the PTE at the moment. It's rather expensive too, at 20k cash.

5 hours ago, Ragir said:

That's very simple, we'll be able to generate codes for money and items that we can give out as rewards in contests etc. No microtransactions here, don't worry!

but can WE, players, generate them too? I mean can I spent for example 100k ingame currency to generate a code to giveaway on my stream? That would be awesome!

Just make it able only for players rank 3 or 5+ to generate and use to prevent abusing new accounts

Edited by Atway
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Atway said:

but can WE, players, generate them too? I mean can I spent for example 100k ingame currency to generate a code to giveaway on my stream? That would be awesome!

Just make it able only for players rank 3 or 5+ to generate and use to prevent abusing new accounts

Most likely no, because that would just mean that people can in theory farm items in WW3 and sell them on ebay, which in turn means that farming = money, and that's cheater city for a game - if you can take money out of the system, there's an incetive for cheaters to buy copies as they get banned and that ruins the game for everyone.

21 минуту назад, Ragir сказал:

Most likely no, because that would just mean that people can in theory farm items in WW3 and sell them on ebay, which in turn means that farming = money, and that's cheater city for a game - if you can take money out of the system, there's an incetive for cheaters to buy copies as they get banned and that ruins the game for everyone.

Maybe he mean, can u give 30 keys for stremears, to gradually give them audience on the twitch for watching

The 417 image is a leftover from old icon style, it will be updated. Handguards will also have their prices fixed.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Ragir said:

yeah, I knew the answer but I was hoping :)

5 hours ago, ೞoℓf✌ said:

Maybe he mean, can u give 30 keys for stremears, to gradually give them audience on the twitch for watching

nope, i meant exactly what I said. Codes from devs are good too but if i could create them by myself i could giveaway them anytime i want to, independent of someone else. What if I want to giveaway, lets say, 50k code every stream? Ask devs everytime? :D

Edited by Atway