Jump to content
Waldherz

Low fps on high end PC

Recommended Posts

DESCRIPTION OF BUG
Im having really low and inconsistent fps in this game. 40-80 at best.
My GPU usage sits around 50% and CPU at 30%.
When I enable SLI it kinda goes up to 60-80% per card but eh...

GAME BUILD ID
3898219

STEPS TO REPRODUCE
Any settings, any resolution, any drivers. Full server, empty server. Map doesnt matter.

SYSTEM SPECIFICATIONS
CPU: 8700k @5ghz
GPU: 2x 2080ti (SLI on or off barely makes any difference. Turning SLI on with a custom profile barely improved my fps though.)
RAM: 32GB
SSD: 960 Evo (nvme m.2)
The system itself functions pretty much perfectly fine in any other game or benchmark.

CRASH LOG
I cant send any crashlogs since it doesnt let me--

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Manchild said:

Make sure to turn on CPU assist and framerate smoothing.

Framesmoothing doesnt increase my fps and CPU assist is on

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is your power management is set for high performance, both in Nvidia and Windows?

CUDA GPUs - All
Threaded Optimization - On
Did you tried remove config settings: Local\WW3\Saved\Config\WindowsNoEditor

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, weedtime said:

Is your power management is set for high performance, both in Nvidia and Windows?

CUDA GPUs - All
Threaded Optimization - On
Did you tried remove config settings: Local\WW3\Saved\Config\WindowsNoEditor

Its set to performance mode since the RTX cards actualy require that and Cuda is set to all by default. Ima try the config thing and try to rerun testing. The game atm is using 11GB VRAM

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You will find the folder there, forgot to mention.

Win key+R
type: %localappdata%
hit enter

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, weedtime said:

You will find the folder there, forgot to mention.

Win key+R
type: %localappdata%
hit enter

It didnt really improve my fps. Got rid of some weird stuterring though!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just wonder, did you tried PTE client, there is any difference in FPS?
You mention you crashing and cant send reports, how often do crashes happen?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, weedtime said:

Just wonder, did you tried PTE client, there is any difference in FPS?
You mention you crashing and cant send reports, how often do crashes happen?

The PTE is a little bit too large to just download. I prefer waiting for the update here.
And it usuly crashes when I leave Warzone matches after they are over

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's kinda weird, I know there are a few people with 2080ti and they don't have such performance issues, your RAM could be a problem there, also there are a few persons which said when they switched to 3200Mhz their FPS magically increase, also GPU usage...

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, weedtime said:

It's kinda weird, I know there are a few people with 2080ti and they don't have such performance issues, your RAM could be a problem there, also there are a few persons which said when they switched to 3200Mhz their FPS magically increase, also GPU usage...

 

I have it on 2800 mhz.
While its true that 3200 can increase the avg fps by lifting the 1% lows the overall performance doesnt really change a whole lot. I can try though to get my handy on a low profile 3200 kit as my 4000 mhz kit looks ugly and doesnt fit at all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is that's what I heard, can't confirm.
With your spec, you should get around ~150 FPS

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, weedtime said:

Is that's what I heard, can't confirm.
With your spec, you should get around ~150 FPS

 

I actualy feel like quitting the game now because thats just....
I feel being shit on.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...