Marnawth

Helicopter.... (Devs, why?)

You introduced a helicopter with unlimited ammo, fast maneuvering and high damage against all targets from what I've seen, with no anti-air of any kind. Sure, there is a chance you'll hit them with an RPG, but the RPG move so slow and the chopper so fast that they can almost always dodge it, just watched a dude go 70 and 11 because of this thing. So, simple question my father asked me a lot as a young boy, what in the hell were you thinking?

Other than that garbage, digging the game still. Having stutter issues on a Ryzen 1700 at 3.7GHz, EVGA 1070 SC, and 16GB of RAM, roughly every 15 seconds, or moving too quickly will cause the game to bottom out on frames. 

Heli is easy to take down, jam it then shoot down, simple. Game is not optimized for Ryzen...

1 час назад, Marnawth сказал:

You introduced a helicopter with unlimited ammo, fast maneuvering and high damage against all targets from what I've seen, with no anti-air of any kind. Sure, there is a chance you'll hit them with an RPG, but the RPG move so slow and the chopper so fast that they can almost always dodge it, just watched a dude go 70 and 11 because of this thing. So, simple question my father asked me a lot as a young boy, what in the hell were you thinking?

Equip UCAS-D and use it. If u add to it Loitering Ammo with HEAT warhead u can destroy HeliDrone singlehandedly whereever it will be. Don't want to use Loitering Ammo? Let HeliDrone come closer and then use: Quadrocopter,Machinegun, RPG.

lol first it doesn't have unlimited ammo so if you had even used the bloody thing then you would know that. Also it's super easy to take down so calm the **** down 

/weedtime

19 hours ago, Marnawth said:

Having stutter issues on a Ryzen 1700 at 3.7GHz, EVGA 1070 SC, and 16GB of RAM, roughly every 15 seconds, or moving too quickly will cause the game to bottom out on frames. 

My PC is a Ryzen 1600, EVGA 1060 SC and 16gb ram and am happy with the performance. Except from some places I got around 50 fps everywhere else is well above 60 fps. Most of the settings are in ULTRA.

17 hours ago, weedtime said:

Game is not optimized for Ryzen...

Any plans that will be optimized in the future? Ryzen are pretty popular cpus nowadays..

2 hours ago, E - Cleaner said:

My PC is a Ryzen 1600, EVGA 1060 SC and 16gb ram and am happy with the performance. Except from some places I got around 50 fps everywhere else is well above 60 fps. Most of the settings are in ULTRA.

Any plans that will be optimized in the future? Ryzen are pretty popular cpus nowadays..

UE4 doesn't work well with Ryzen's somehow, definitely, around the release there will be the best moment for full optimization.

10 minutes ago, weedtime said:

UE4 doesn't work well with Ryzen's somehow

does anything work well with AMD? :)

10 minutes ago, Atway said:

Editing software 😂

4 minutes ago, Atway said:

My PC :)

From next month you will be able to get a very good CPU for Euro 200.

If it wasn't for AMD, INTEL would be still selling 4 cores CPUs...

On 6/17/2019 at 5:24 AM, Marnawth said:

The UKM can be upgraded to have a 200 round capacity, that's more than enough to damage a heli

Use tandem RPG bros. Stop shooting at it with bullets and complaining that it kills you. 

11 minutes ago, NeoOrNeon said:

Stop shooting at it with bullets

If 2-3 players start shooting at once, it will get destroyed very fast

6 hours ago, Atway said:

If 2-3 players start shooting at once, it will get destroyed very fast

Yes now that the hitreg is better but if you and a buddy each hit it with tandem it's the fastest way to dispatch it.

Hmmm....you all are missing a point in regard to it being easy to take down. Let me repeat, player went 70 and 11 in a single game with a full server. That is a problem. As for not being optimized for AMD, that's a shame as most newer PCs are probably going to be swapping to that with the new hardware they just launched. Anyway, last I'm looking at this thread you chads have fun.

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, Marnawth said:

player went 70 and 11 in a single game with a full server. That is a problem.

no

player went 70 and 11 in a single game because you let him. That is a problem

Many times I noticed that players just ignore the heli, not even trying to get it down. Thats why I made a video how to destroy heli

Edited by Atway
  • Like 3