Jump to content
JBoy007

PROGRESSIVE IDEAS AND THOUGHTS

Recommended Posts

Guys loving the game! Our aim here is to make a good game great.

Are your developers actually reading and actioning these suggestions and posts?

We have a bunch of guys (8 now) playing and new recruits joining us daily.  We are a group of either existing or ex BF players. The point we are making is that we are long time users of First Person shooters so we know what we are talking about and what draws the players in.

Here we go and some of these have been mentioned previously:

 1. Pre spawn weapons set up testing or even better and actual test range - there are lots and lots of weapon and set up variants we need to test out of game to get this right. We need a Test Range with unlimited points so we can actually go in and get our weapons set upright. At the moment we only get Warm Up and that does not allow vehicle entry and or allow ability to fire arty or your different selected add ins. Also I'm dying (literally) to learn how to use my chopper but get killed or crash it each time. I need to go to a test range to learn.

2. Vehicles are still clunky and especially getting in and out... can we get this improved please. Perhaps give us the ability to map one key for entry and exit of all vehicles.

3. Squad Leader - currently the squad leader can't select an objective OR utilise his add in weapons like arty or uav etc whilst in a vehicle? We get out and get killed again doing it.

4. Squad leader - selecting objectives is bloody hard and can only be done whilst alive. The objectives markers need to be larger or brighter in game so we can clearly see where they are. I'm constantly referring to the larger Map "m " orienting myself to find the next objective and then going out of map view to select - and constantly getting killed doing it! Once the objective is loaded can it put a line into each squad members map so it is easier to navigate?

5. Reload and Medical - is there a better way to do this than stand over the actual med bag or ammo and hold F and be a sitting duck target. Yes i understand we may have to learn to do this better tactically however it is clunky. Maybe have it so we can move around the meds or ammo (instead of holding still and facing down) and still have the ability to replenish what we need.

6. Map Rotation - this is an important one guys. It gets boring staying on the one map. We love your maps we should be able to auto rotate from one map to the next. This is particularly relevant as we currently have to search for low ping servers, once we are into a low ping server we don’t want to change.

7. Teams - You advise it's all about teams however when the maps changes over you remix and change the sides etc. Understand and agree with this unless the team has actually joined as a team or squad we should remain so.

8. Teams - can the squad size be increased to say 5? Would it be possible to even set your own squad size up to a maximum limit of say 10?

9. The Helicopter Drone is very overpowered. Counter this with better weapons for Infantry to take them out with.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, JBoy007 said:

Are your developers actually reading and actioning these suggestions and posts?

they do

4 minutes ago, JBoy007 said:

1. Pre spawn weapons set up testing or even better and actual test range - there are lots and lots of weapon and set up variants we need to test out of game to get this right. We need a Test Range

in plans closer to release if im not mistaken

6 minutes ago, JBoy007 said:

Perhaps give us the ability to map one key for entry and exit of all vehicles.

what?

7 minutes ago, JBoy007 said:

Squad Leader - currently the squad leader can't select an objective

different key for mark in vehicles - map it

7 minutes ago, JBoy007 said:

Squad leader - selecting objectives is bloody hard and can only be done whilst alive.

RMB on CP icon on the bottom of the spawn screen

8 minutes ago, JBoy007 said:

The objectives markers need to be larger or brighter in game so we can clearly see where they are.

done on PTE

9 minutes ago, JBoy007 said:

I'm constantly referring to the larger Map "m " orienting myself to find the next objective and then going out of map view to select

just learn maps. They are not so big

10 minutes ago, JBoy007 said:

Maybe have it so we can move around the meds or ammo (instead of holding still and facing down) and still have the ability to replenish what we need.

you can move while healing. Just hold your aim on medpack. Also you can look around by holding L.ALT

10 minutes ago, JBoy007 said:

Map Rotation - this is an important one guys.

Planned. use forum search.

11 minutes ago, JBoy007 said:

Teams - can the squad size be increased to say 5

squad size is actually 5.

 

12 minutes ago, JBoy007 said:

The Helicopter Drone is very overpowered. Counter this with better weapons for Infantry to take them out with.

Ofc it is if you dont even try to get it down. ANd its not if you know how to destroy it. Use forum search - there are a lot of information here

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Atway thanks for such as fast response. Mate squad size was meant to read 6 and other comments were listed.  Will review your responses thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Atway great stuff, my mates have all asked are you part of the actual Farm 51 Team?  We will test out your responses and get back with feedback. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, JBoy007 said:

my mates have all asked are you part of the actual Farm 51 Team?

no, im not (yet? :D), just an active player, streamer, youtuber and so on

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 минут назад, JBoy007 сказал:

 I've been away any of this happened in the latest update? 

I'm sure tomorrow it'll be done. Yup. Tomorrow. Definitely tomorrow.

Edited by tynblpb

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, JBoy007 said:

Atway Hi I've been away any of this happened in the latest update? 

didnt get you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OK so its a tomorrow never comes story.... thanks mate Ill repost elsewhere in need. Thanks for your feedback. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...