Sign in to follow this  
mardell

Is Realism and tactic a Fashion Game 2019 ?

Can more emphasis, be placed on realism in WW3?

run and shoot heads on the map, in 2019  big companies leave the super soldier concept, 

News leaks out of the Modern Warfare 2019 vip gameplay show.
Invited gamers say that the new Modern Warfare 2019 is very realistic, tactical,  and authentic.

What kind of rumor did you hear about it?

Uhm what? I understand that you want WW3 to be more realistic. This has been discussed in different threads already but let's say it hasn't: Some more details would be nice wouldn't they? 

25 minutes ago, HeiligeRobbe said:

Uhm what? I understand that you want WW3 to be more realistic. This has been discussed in different threads already but let's say it hasn't: Some more details would be nice wouldn't they? 

In my opinion, realism, which would bring more players into the WW3.

The future is the realistic, tactical shooter game!

I am not sure about the conclusion but that's not important anyway. How would you want the game to become more realistic? So far your proposition is quite general. 

19 hours ago, HeiligeRobbe said:

I am not sure about the conclusion but that's not important anyway. How would you want the game to become more realistic? So far your proposition is quite general. 

I have made suggestions for the effects of realism in several topics.

the list may expand.

- slow down gameplay. "running too fast is mostly light infantry" 

- stamina development.

- respawn regulation: 

CP. to remove from the respawn.

squad leader respawn: spawn base (HQ), and mobile spawn point showcase.

infantry respawn : HQ, squad leader,  mobile spawn point showcase.

I think this system promotes teamwork and gives more room for tactical gameplay.

- bullet drop, gun reload.

- bigger battlefield, mapp

- Hitmarker too much enough blood and sound, would be enough, to hitmarker. no need (X)

- blur effect use more, more realistic effect if they shoot me.

- air strikes, artillery would be called if the target is visually visible.

- medic system development. (e.g. PUBG knockout) 

- regulate  squads, 1-RPG, 1-sniper and 1-support weapon ...

suddenly, that reminds me...

Edited by mardell

3 hours ago, Zvolteh said:

Go play Squad.

imagine, I play, Squad!

BF  hussar.

Edited by mardell

On 6/19/2019 at 5:11 PM, mardell said:

bullet drop, gun reload.

dude, the longest range firefight you'll have in this game 150 meters, and it does have bullet drop

Also, I don't understand half of what you are trying to say;

CP.  < wtf is that?

CP. to remove from the respawn < what do you mean???

from what I understand, no respawn on capp points, then where the hell do you respawn to defend C1/2 all the way in the back...

gun reload. < what do you want to change about it?

Hitmarker too much enough blood and sound, would be enough, to hitmarker. no need (X) < WHAT????

medic system development. (e.g. PUBG knockout) < no...

- regulate  squads, 1-RPG, 1-sniper and 1-support weapon ... < this game is not nearly anything like squad, stop whining 

Stop trying to turn this game into Squad, it's not cool

Edited by Matt_dOvale

5 hours ago, Matt_dOvale said:

dude, the longest range firefight you'll have in this game 150 meters, and it does have bullet drop

may not be well expressed myself.

the remaining ammunition in the repository should be deducted from the ammunition stock when reloading. 

CP.  < wtf is that?

CP= yes   capp points

I don't think whining when I write my opinion.

dude, the forum topic, I think, for that to give an opinion.

19.06.2019 в 18:11, mardell сказал:

I have made suggestions for the effects of realism in several topics.

the list may expand. 

- slow down gameplay. "running too fast is mostly light infantry" 

- stamina development.

- respawn regulation:  

CP. to remove from the respawn.

squad leader respawn: spawn base (HQ), and mobile spawn point showcase.

infantry respawn : HQ, squad leader,  mobile spawn point showcase.

I think this system promotes teamwork and gives more room for tactical gameplay.

- bullet drop, gun reload.

- bigger battlefield, mapp

- Hitmarker too much enough blood and sound, would be enough, to hitmarker. no need (X)

- blur effect use more, more realistic effect if they shoot me.

- air strikes, artillery would be called if the target is visually visible.

- medic system development. (e.g. PUBG knockout) 

- regulate  squads, 1-RPG, 1-sniper and 1-support weapon ...

suddenly, that reminds me...

Hi, good to see you in game.

Bullet drop on 150-200 meter is negligible even for .300 Blackout. And if you will use SMG, you will see it (but does anybode use SMG on Warzone?)

Gun reload? What does it mean? If it means reloading with new magazine and throwing away other, (magpool reloading, like in hardcore BF4), that was suggested many times, even by myself, but IDK, will it be ever in game.

Biggest maps. In this moment, map size and player counts strongly depends on CPU usage. I remember Warzone Large maps with 64 players (stupid number, it may be like 60), and additional D1-D2 control points. Maybe this will be revert after Engine 4.21 update.

Hitmarker removing was also suggested, and, I think, the biggest issue here is optimisation. Sparkles and blood particles consumes a lot more CPU and GPU power, than 2D x-cross.

If we talk about realism I will tell you some realistic facts about equipment.

1) Russian 6B47 body armor holds at least 6 rifle 7.62x54 bullets, before destroyed. So, imagine TTK.
2) On-head displays, such as Microsoft Hololense ALWAYS shows you minimap.
3) Artillery and airstrikes did not requie direct targeting even in World War 2 time. It can be called on map squares.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, †FeuerEuphorie† said:

Gun reload? What does it mean? If it means reloading with new magazine and throwing away other, (magpool reloading, like in hardcore BF4), that was suggested many times, even by myself, but IDK, will it be ever in game.

Example:   

If a player has 120 bullets for a machine gun and machine gun is half-full (15/30), while pressing reload button he simply transfers 15 bullets from a “virtual storage” into the gun and leaving 105 bullets in the “virtual storage”.

Achieved effect is that a player is always reloading a gun with the full magazine while bullets from the current magazine get back to the storage.

realistic:

The idea is not to make an absolute realistic approach where a player should be involved in every aspect of reloading and magazine handling, but rather something which will add some extra elements while shooting and planing a gun battle, while remaining simple and not adding so much extra work for the player.

If a player has 120 bullets for a machine gun and machine gun is half-full (15/30), while pressing reload button, drop a current magazine and replace it with next oneand deducted from the virtual repository -30.  90 bullets remain in the virtual repository.

is to force the player that he uses the most of the current magazine,

4 минуты назад, mardell сказал:

f a player has 120 bullets for a machine gun and machine gun is half-full (15/30), while pressing reload button he simply transfers 15 bullets from a “virtual storage” into the gun and leaving 105 bullets in the “virtual storage”.

Yes, it's called "magpool reloading"

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this