Sign in to follow this  
ExInferis

0.6.5 - Ammo, Health & Equipment Bags

I love the improvments to the game with this update, but one thing is bothering me. 

I'm not sure about the medic, ammo and equipment bags at each capture point. Yes it is convenient, but it diminishes squad reliance on performing specific roles to support each other. It may cause some to see no benefit to following their squad and just lone-wolf.  

We saw this in BF4, where they made the Engineer class too powerful and could have a loadout that could deal with any situation. Not long after release every player was rolling Eng, not following the squad, and just using their team mates as roving spawn points.

• Like 3

I had the same worry but let's see how it works out. Going to see a lot of new players over the weekend (hopefully).

36 minutes ago, †FeuerEuphorie† said:

I think, that resource bag should work like a strike.

Like calling in a care package?

Posted (edited)

I posted a suggestion for a paradropped resupply crate a little while back. It's a really cool idea.

Edited by NeoOrNeon

I can't see the meaning of resource bag around the cap points if you have infantry, you also have ammo and med kit.

it would be good if only the resource bag would be around CP and it wouldn't be full of map, ammo and med kit.

I think these crates should randomly spawn on the map (and not only on CPs) at the start ot the battle and have limit of 3-4 per map. But not on every single CP as it is right now.

And there should be a supply drop strike (~500-700 BP) with these bags.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Or maybe just remove the ammo and medpaks, the supply pack way too uncommon in any match as some people dont even know they exist or how to edit gadgets/grenades

Edited by Matt_dOvale
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)
40 минут назад, Matt_dOvale сказал:

Or maybe just remove the ammo and medpaks, the supply pack way too uncommon in any match as some people dont even know they exist or how to edit gadgets/grenades

Now equipment pack is vey useful, because it resupplies RPG.

Edited by †FeuerEuphorie†

I like the bags. They've made playing c4 much more viable since I can actually restock now without dying or expecting some random other guy to sacrifice their own fun to follow me around for my c4 antics. 

Sign in to follow this