Salt Lord

Money bug...needs fix asap

Posted (edited)

This video should basically explain the bug. keep and eye on the money value.

so basically my actual money value is the 7k credits that showed up after buying the compensator. game version 0.6.5 free weekend update

also all the money I earned in matches after this patch went to the fake money value and not the actual value I have. so basically I can't earn any real money that I can buy stuff with until this is fixed. Have seen reports of other people with same issue.

If dev want to reproduce you should try and first get a fresh account or something, use up all the starter money, go into a match and earn enough to buy something and then see if you are able to buy anything. 

Edited by Salt Lord

1. Description of the bug: I can't spend any of my earned money since i bought newly added  m417. When I first tried to purchase it, despite having more than 20000 cash, the game said I had insufficient fund. A game later I had more than 20000 and was able to buy the gun, but then I noticed that i can't buy anyting else. When i got promoted i got another 40k cash but still can't spend it.

2. Game build ID: 3933315

3. Steps to reproduce: I mentioned everything in point 1. I'll attach a screenshot, picturing the problem.

20190620005248_1.jpg

We working on it, should be fixed soon, probably without patch.

9 hours ago, weedtime said:

We working on it, should be fixed soon, probably without patch.

will the credit we earned during this bug remained? or we lost it all once the bug is fixed?

Any money what we got ( lvl up, mission rewards ) its not counted properly. Still have only money before update.

2 Screens - 36k+ money and still dont have funds to buy any new weapon, upgrade or anything else.

2019-06-20 (1).png

2019-06-20.png

12 minutes ago, Troyi said:

Any money what we got ( lvl up, mission rewards ) its not counted properly. Still have only money before update.

2 Screens - 36k+ money and still dont have funds to buy any new weapon, upgrade or anything else.

2019-06-20 (1).png

2019-06-20.png

We know, thanks.