Sign in to follow this  
InfroD

New sounds

What the **** is up with all those shitty sounds you added in the game... you are killing the immersion so bad, with all the coins sounds, click sounds and all over all sounds, revert back to the sound we had before this patch, its freaking disgusting.

Who ever said Hey sound designer lets do this shouldnt be allowed to take decisions anymore, and you put thoses sounds right before a free weekend???? WTF.

We the players who support you want an immersive game, with great sounds, the one we had for capturing a flag, for getting Squad Leader, for orders in general and the fact we didnt get sounds for every freaking kills we do in game. Honestly right now just that piss me so bad It almost makes me want to uninstall, and im here playing your game since Alpha, and backing you up. We request you back in the days to remove the MARIO BROS sounds for hitmarkers and you put more Mario Bros sounds in the game for multiple useless stuff.

Im sure im not the only one right now Not liking at all those additions, if only you would allow us to remove them by ourself in options... but no we are stuck with them.

Also lets not forget you screwed ammo capacity once again like you do on EVERY patches.

• Like 2

I agree about the sounds.  I posted a request in Design Suggestion section to revert it back.  I am worried that potential customers will be turned off by these arcade sounds during free weekend!  I hope they revert it back as soon as possible.

• Like 1

Not all the sounds are bad but most of them are to "extravagant" it really throws off the feel of the game.

I absolutely hate the robotic sound every time the enemy captures a base.  I also hate the sounds with those awful echo effects.  Otherwise, great improvement on performance though.

17 minutes ago, Manchild said:

I absolutely hate the robotic sound every time the enemy captures a base.  I also hate the sounds with those awful echo effects.  Otherwise, great improvement on performance though.

Every single sound they added are awful, none is good, none makes it feel like im playing a war shooter, right now all those sounds are a mere joke to everyone, hopefuly they gonna revert them in time for free weekend. 

But ya performances, camos, weapons are great, but the subject of this thread is the sounds who are a complete failure

Calm the fuck down, its not that bad, they actually improved sound in many areas. Like with tanks, they now sound much more realistic and tanks overall feel better. Although I agree that static sound is kinda of too much. 

• Like 1

Battle sounds are good IMO.  Just need to get rid of the UI/echo arcade sounds and especially that robot voice sound when enemy captures a capture point.

9 hours ago, Artaxiad300062 said:

Calm the fuck down, its not that bad, they actually improved sound in many areas. Like with tanks, they now sound much more realistic and tanks overall feel better. Although I agree that static sound is kinda of too much. 

I said added, not modified sounds, explosions, tanks are fine its all the additions they made that are horrible. Its a warish simulation not Pac Man vs CandyCrush game

• Like 2

In my opinion, a big mistake was making the f2p map Polyarny, people already crying about performance. The entire community pretty much recommended Warsaw, no idea why they went with Polyarny, maybe just because of the snow.  

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, Artaxiad300062 said:

In my opinion, a big mistake was making the f2p map Polyarny, people already crying about performance. The entire community pretty much recommended Warsaw, no idea why they went with Polyarny, maybe just because of the snow.  

Maybe they were keen to promote Polyarny and thought enough players knew about Warsaw or would be bored by that. Then again, about half of Warsaw gameplay takes indoors, and this game has a ton of vehicles and strikes to play with.

Edited by Rivy

Well they could have done any of the original maps which are well optimized. Polyarny has many problems with performance and map balance, so going for pretty and new vehicle was a bad idea.