Sign in to follow this  
olfeusz

Commo Rose Tweaks

I was playing yesterday as a squad leader and I thought that it would be nice to have a current status of each capture point in commo rose. Currently you have to check a map first and then give an order. Of course, you can say that this makes difference between a good squad leader and the bad one as the good one doesn't have to check - he just knows what is going on on the battlefield.

And there should be an exit button as well. It's impossible to exit combo rose without sending any message.

21 minutes ago, olfeusz said:

And there should be an exit button as well. It's impossible to exit combo rose without sending any message.

RMB, esc

Tried ESC button already, didn't know about RMB, it's fine. Just not so obvious. After two more games as a SL I even more convinced that there should be a status of capture points in commo rose.

20 minutes ago, olfeusz said:

I even more convinced that there should be a status of capture points in commo rose.

you can check their status on spawn screen and give orders from there as well (RMB on CP icon on the bottom)

you can check them on the map

you can check them by their icons in the game - since 0.6.5 they are visible enough for that

But i think we need some kind of a row of small CPs icons on the top of the screen, which will show CPs statuses in real time

A row with all points will do the work, that's for sure. Didn't know about the spawn screen. But you have to die to access it. :) My point is that adding this info to the commo rose would allow you not checking the status in other places. I know that it won't be a game changing feature, but maybe someday they'll be changing something there and it might be a good idea to add this as well. That's all. :)

5 minutes ago, olfeusz said:

But you have to die to access it

thats not a problem - just ask your enemies :D

Don't worry, with that I don't have a problem. I don't even have to ask them. I'm a console gamer. :) I've bought this game when released just to follow how this project evolves. Just testing how the game works on a laptop with a shitty GPU after the latest patch. And there is a noticeable progress from that point of view. And I came up with the above idea as it was for me annoying. So I've decided to share with you.

Sign in to follow this