GhostSpartan117

What is with squad play?

I keep trying to play with my other friends (5 people in total) and we are STRUGGLING after 3 hours to all get into the same server. We haven't been able to find any way to all que and join the same server without either joining an empty server or a near full one and having someone join whenever we see someone leave. It has made what was suppose to be a fun group game for us to all play to an argument about all the errors and problems we keep having. There HAS to be something we are doing wrong here right? I have a hard time believing that you can't que a squad up for one server?

Sorry for any spelling errors.

We working on a new squad manager.

For now:

-Have your friends online on the Steam
-If you want to add them click on the "+" next to their nickname while you're in the menu, they need to accept an invite
-If you're in five, the person which is first in the squad, who invited people, for example, need to choose the server, so open the server browser, choose the server you want to play and join
-any other person which join any server instead of the captain (the first person in the squad) will break the whole squad...

As captain join, they will be joined automatically, make sure the server has as least 12 free slots or start a new one.

28 minutes ago, weedtime said:

make sure the server has as least 12 free slots

why 12 not 5? Is there some Interensting slot-reserving system when joining as a squad of 5?

Then how many slots there should be free in case of 2-4 ppl squad?

Edited by Atway

10 minutes ago, Atway said:

why 12 not 5? Is there some Interensting slot-reserving system when joining as a squad of 5?

Then how many slots there should be free in case of 2-4 ppl squad?

If there will be 5 slots, and 1 person joins at the same time as they, we have 4 slots, etc. All depends on how fast you will load into the match...

So for example if there are 12 slots, six on each side and 3-4 persons join at the same time, eight slots will left - four on each side ?

"Just precaution"

2 minutes ago, weedtime said:

If there will be 5 slots, and 1 person join in the same time as they, we have 4 slots, etc. All depends how fast you will load into the match..

so "join" or "load into the match"? I mean is there a slot reservation, when I pressed "Join" button, or who loads in first plays?

No idea if there is slot reservation, I just know it from own experience, "first come, first served"