Sign in to follow this  
NeoOrNeon

Map resource pack suggestion

The resupply crates found on each CP damage team play significantly. It was simple before; people followed other people with ammo and other supplies around the map. That forced them to attack and defend CPs together, because as we all know people don't usually work together without being urged or forced to. Now there is no need to carry resupplies with you with the one exception being the equipment pack for RPG ammo, you can rely on the resupply at each CP. If the crate were randomly spawned on 3 different CP each game you could still keep the cool idea of a stockpile while not making any other resupply options redundant. And for a second nerf if necessary each of the 3 crates would only contain one of each type of pack.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, NeoOrNeon said:

And for a second nerf if necessary each of the 3 crates would only contain one of each type of pack.

^this?

I would maybe even go further and restrict this to Equipment packs only. Maybe more players will carry them around now that you need them to resupply RPGs, but there was no lack of ammo and health packs anyway.

5 hours ago, HeiligeRobbe said:

I would maybe even go further and restrict this to Equipment packs only. Maybe more players will carry them around now that you need them to resupply RPGs, but there was no lack of ammo and health packs anyway.

If they cut back the amount of supply crates and give them random spawns people won't be able to rely on using it so they will carry their own resupply like normal. I'm just disappointed because all of the other cool ways to help your team out by giving them ammo like dropping it from the heli drone or the back of the UGV are pointless now.

10 hours ago, NeoOrNeon said:

The resupply crates found on each CP damage team play significantly. It was simple before; people followed other people with ammo and other supplies around the map. That forced them to attack and defend CPs together, because as we all know people don't usually work together without being urged or forced to. Now there is no need to carry resupplies with you with the one exception being the equipment pack for RPG ammo, you can rely on the resupply at each CP. If the crate were randomly spawned on 3 different CP each game you could still keep the cool idea of a stockpile while not making any other resupply options redundant. And for a second nerf if necessary each of the 3 crates would only contain one of each type of pack.

Agree as well.

It would be a good idea if you were able to select equipment with the equipment pack. Most of the times I dont carry RPG with me, and I would love to select some mines to protect myself from tanks and other vehicles.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, E - Cleaner said:

It would be a good idea if you were able to select equipment with the equipment pack. Most of the times I dont carry RPG with me, and I would love to select some mines to protect myself from tanks and other vehicles.

Would be cool if you could change gadget and grenade type at the map spawned equipment pack.

4 minutes ago, NeoOrNeon said:

Would be cool if you could change gadget and grenade type at the map spawned equipment pack.

Even better.

Maybe release one of each pack type when the objective is captured. I think some level of support provided is good because I'm certainly seeing people use more gadgets like drones, C4 etc. than before which makes the game more interesting.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, nubbits said:

Maybe release one of each pack type when the objective is captured. I think some level of support provided is good because I'm certainly seeing people use more gadgets like drones, C4 etc. than before which makes the game more interesting.

I have also seen more gadgets but I still think adding a second gadget choice would be good for the game.

Sign in to follow this