CamCebePezucep

Broken spawn system

Often when you tray spawn on your teammate (espashially if it squad liader), you spawn on random point or maine base. Its bug or feature?

I know, but its happen when teammate is live. My friends try respauned on me (when im alive), but game is respawned his on random point or main base. Or I try respawnen on them and find myself on random point or main base. I press suiside, try agane and me agane respawned on random point. Its happent not so often, but its really terribly when you must suiside, beucouse game dont want respawned you where you want. Once I syside about 10 yard for one geme, becouse I spauned on random points.
And another quastions, why I sometimes cant spawn on Mobile Spawn Point? Its is markered as blocked on the map, if someone sit in it (and not, its not full, or locked).

On 6/21/2019 at 8:26 PM, weedtime said:

You should spawn on your teammates back, unless he died in this time...

I know, but it happen when teammate is alive. My friends try to respawned on me (when im alive), but game  respawneds him on random point or main base. Or I try to respawnen on them and find myself on random point or main base. I press suicide, try again and find meself  respawned on random point. It happents not so often, but its really terrible when you must suicide, because game donnt want to respawn you where you want. Once I sycide about 10 yard for one game, becouse I spauned on random points.
And another question, why I sometimes cant spawn on Mobile Spawn Point? Its is marked as blocked on the map, if someone sits in it (and no, its not full, or locked).

Edited by CamCebePezucep

I can confirm, that sometimes the respawn point which is shown to be selected in the respawn screen is apparently not the one which is infact selected. This leads to the described situation.

Can confirm it too.

On 6/22/2019 at 9:54 AM, CamCebePezucep said:

And another quastions, why I sometimes cant spawn on Mobile Spawn Point? Its is markered as blocked on the map, if someone sit in it (and not, its not full, or locked).

Jammers can disable spawnig at point. Maybe disable Mobile spawn point too.

Dunno, I think it was mentioned somewhere before that spawning was reworked and now teammates spawn on teammates behind and if I'm not mistaken a little to the right. So, when ur squadmate is sitting somewhere in the corner u wouldn't spawn on him. I think there was a theme here about spawning on the other side of the wall when squadmate is staying close to wall with his back against it. Now u can't spawn on squadmate and instead u r spawning predominantly on ur previous spawnpoint. Like this,

spawn.gif.4779249224d4c451e35ead98746e48fb.gif