Sign in to follow this  
-Bl1tzTurk-

Make Hellfire missile usable

I dont know about you guys but i have pretty difficulties with using the Hellfire missile. 

1. It goes to fast
2. Visibilty to bad

Maybe its better to give us satelite view instead of what we now have. 

But with a satellite view you can't redirect your missile if the target (usually a tank) moves out of the way. And an auto-aim system (think bullet magnetism) would make using it pretty unfair.

i think Bl1tzTurk means that the missile should have no thermal vision, because it makes it almost impossible to use it against players.

The other option would be a slower airstrike...

51 минуту назад, Doctor сказал:

i think Bl1tzTurk means that the missile should have no thermal vision, because it makes it almost impossible to use it against players.

The other option would be a slower airstrike...

Well, it's AntiTank missile. If somebody want to hunt infantry there are always Loitering Ammo and Quadrocopter. If u want to hunt infantry with Hellfire use UAVs first.

Maybe an angled approach. That bomb falling straight down makes the least sense to me. If the approach was angled slightly you'd have more time and a little more control. Also the splash damage should be increased slightly so that a near miss does a little more than scratch the paint.