Sign in to follow this  
suchamoneypit

New Players get 100k currency free?

My friend is playing on the free weekend, and he has 100k free in-game currency. He can buy a ton of stuff. I have 53 hours of game-play and I had to play for 1-2 hours to buy a single gun I wanted and have 19K left over (and I had 10K before playing). A little disappointing to spend so much time supporting the game since day 1 and have the money I grinded before get reset but he gets a handout. I had a ton of money before but It seems it all got reset in previous updates which I think was intentional. Is this maybe a temporary thing for the free weekend that resets for them? I was just a bit salty, if i'm overreacting roast me.

Hey, anyone who will buy the game during free weekend keeps his progress. Everyone should get compensation after each wipe.

19 hours ago, weedtime said:

Hey, anyone who will buy the game during free weekend keeps his progress. Everyone should get compensation after each wipe.

I know they will keep progress. But they got 100k free credits it seems, which would me they immediately get like 4-5 guns while me a long time player, has nothing unlocked. What do you mean by "everyone should get compensation after each wipe"? Are you saying you think they should compensate, or are you saying that players have already/should have been compensated for previous wipes. I know I had around 230k of the green money before but one day I logged in and it was reset. I was never compensated for that.

I would be fine with a reset of currency as then everyone is just on a level playing field, but handing out 100k to brand new players and now they get to destroy older players returning with the big update and player base spike with kitted out guns and strikes and get an advantage which seems a bit unfair.

Everyone should be compensated with 51k after each wipe, that was the plan.

12 minutes ago, weedtime said:

Everyone should be compensated with 51k after each wipe, that was the plan.

thats sad when your 4.5 million will be compensated with 51k

Image result for sad pepe

/Double click will let you resize the image, next time 4K please?
weedtime

41 минуту назад, xIWaRcRiMeSIx сказал:

51k is not enough BIG FACTS!!!

Facts? IMO more than enough if u don't start to waste money on some pretty camo skins or new rifles.

5 hours ago, Atway said:

Double click will let you resize the image, next time 4K please

ah cmon, that was BIG SAD PEPE! AS BIG AS MY DISSAPOINTMENT! :(

looking for 4k btw

7 hours ago, tynblpb said:

Facts? IMO more than enough if u don't start to waste money on some pretty camo skins or new rifles.

dude I'm max level and 51k is not enough when parts in the game are 10k - 20k if you are pass the rank of captain when they wipe you should get a 200k sign on bonus.

5 часов назад, xIWaRcRiMeSIx сказал:

dude I'm max level and 51k is not enough when parts in the game are 10k - 20k if you are pass the rank of captain when they wipe you should get a 200k sign on bonus.

Only visuals are 10k. No attachments have the 10k cost, except the APS and new turrets for vehicles. So, again, or u go for visuals and then there isn't enough money or u buy  few attachments and go fighting with decent customization of ur loadouts.

I like the hard reset as it gives you purpose to spend time, grind and unlock stuff again.

Then again I really like grind games like ark and stuff so maybe I'm a little bit masochistic.

• Like 2