Sign in to follow this  
Manchild

Free Weekend Almost Over - Had a Blast - Thanks TF51!

Although it looks like Steam got review bombed by a bunch of trolls who spent 0.2 hrs with the game, I think the weekend was a great success.  I had a lot of fun playing with new players and I heard many of them say they were enjoying the game as well and will buy it or will definitely buy it upon full release.  I hope TF51 received valuable data (crash dumps, bug reports, and other feedback) from the free weekend event to further improve and polish this product.  Thanks again TF51 for hosting the event and I look forward to the next free weekend event!

Cheers.

• Like 2

Agreed, regardless of the infinite loading screens I got on Polyarny, listening to some of the mindless haters, and getting excessively sick of Polyarny (though I did manage to sneak a Friend into Moscow). It was good to see new faces around and hear (read more like it) People saying they were having a blast. Though I say for the next Free Weekend (whenever that will be) try for two maps instead of 1. I'd Recommend Warsaw with either Berlin or Moscow with it.

54 minutes ago, Dunabar said:

Though I say for the next Free Weekend (whenever that will be) try for two maps instead of 1. I'd Recommend Warsaw with either Berlin or Moscow with it.

maybe better will be one warzone and one deathmatch

1 minute ago, oos78 said:

maybe better will be one warzone and one deathmatch

That would work also.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Manchild said:

Although it looks like Steam got review bombed by a bunch of trolls who spent 0.2 hrs with the game, I think the weekend was a great success.  I had a lot of fun playing with new players and I heard many of them say they were enjoying the game as well and will buy it or will definitely buy it upon full release.  I hope TF51 received valuable data (crash dumps, bug reports, and other feedback) from the free weekend event to further improve and polish this product.  Thanks again TF51 for hosting the event and I look forward to the next free weekend event!

Cheers.

The good news is that reviews during free weekend don't count towards the review score!
I had a blast playing this weekend as well. Lots of new names and faces. It was a little annoying reading all the hate the game was getting, but I think that was mostly because it felt like exhausted conversation. I can only remind people that the game is in pre-alpha so many times before my immediate response becomes "Okay - Uninstall the game then"

• Like 4

Glad you had fun man, if you haven't already you should join the official discord.