Sign in to follow this  
Fullback

Game time limit

I find the 45 minutes ingame time limiter a little bit... well limiting.

If one team steamrolls then the timer isn't needed because the game ends in aprrox. 15 mins anyway.

But if they are somewhat equal then 45 mins is just enough to end the game 100-200 tickets before the 5000 ticket count.

I had a lot of games lately with balanced teams and amazing fights and you are on the edge of your seat, the score is really close and you try everything to win. Then boom game ends with 4916-4945.

You lost even tho you were on a comeback and held 2 connections. 1 more minute would have been enough.

If the game ends because one team reaches 5000 points it feels like they deserved the win. But if the game ends because of the time limit and the score is this close then you kinda feel robbed.

It happened quite a few times lately (which is good cause of balanced teams) but I don't think the time limiter right now adds something of value.

I think 50 mins would be better. It still limits the game if for some reasons no one captures objectives and accumulates points but doesn't interfer with the game  if it's a interesting match.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

I think I remember the game time already going through some changes in the past and after feedback from the community, it ended up where it is.

Personally...I think a win is a win and a lose is a lose.
Sure, you may have been able to come back with a few extra minutes but the other team still won the game fair and square - mind you - all while working within the exact same time frame.
45 minutes is okay with me. 

Edited by @PRUNKgaming

I agree with Prunk even though it is sometimes disappointing to see your team lose within seconds of a victory.

To be fair I was not a fan of current WZ flow, but I got used to it and will say it's neat right now, there was moments where game finished and both side were so close with points ( 4300-4200). Also moments where time was key and we manage to have great last minutes comeback. Devs are open for feedback ;)

I remember one game I played was 5000 to 4998.  It was an incredible comeback game.  So freaking awsome (we won)... all in 45 minutes.

On 6/24/2019 at 8:00 AM, Fullback said:

I find the 45 minutes ingame time limiter a little bit... well limiting.

its completely ok - 45 minutes is enough to win i think. But on the other hand with no time limig we can get really epic comebacks, which are impossible right now 

The only 1 thing should be added is an announcment that X minutes remaining