Sign in to follow this  
Fullback

Vehicle passengers

It's annyoing when someone gets into the passenger seat while you are in the rcws  and blocks your view. So you have to lock your vehicle to prevent anyone from getting in even tho you want to help your team with transport etc.

I would love to have a duck feature in tanks and if they have a rcws maybe make it default setting.

• Like 1

On 6/24/2019 at 7:32 AM, Fullback said:

It's annyoing when someone gets into the passenger seat while you are in the rcws  and blocks your view. So you have to lock your vehicle to prevent anyone from getting in even tho you want to help your team with transport etc.

I would love to have a duck feature in tanks and if they have a rcws maybe make it default setting.

Unless RCWS is broken, you can shoot those down with regular rifles and RPG's

1 hour ago, Matt_dOvale said:

Unless RCWS is broken, you can shoot those down with regular rifles and RPG's

What? 

10 minutes ago, Matt_dOvale said:

You can shoot those to disable them

You can shoot down you teammates.... which are sitting in your tank... to disable them?

I'm not sure I'm following.

Just now, Fullback said:

You can shoot down you teammates.... which are sitting in your tank... to disable them?

I'm not sure I'm following.

the TURRET (RCWS) can be disabled, just like the APS and of course the infantry

Yes thats true.

But that kinda doesn't help the problem of your teammates sitting in front of your gun.

I mean if someone disables you rcws with a rpg then the problem with the guy sitting in front of it is probably also solved.

I think we are talking about two different things. :)

• Haha 1

10 минут назад, Fullback сказал:

.I mean if someone disables you rcws with a rpg then the problem with the guy sitting in front of it is probably also solved.

Someone can't disable RCWS with RPG when ur teammate is sitting in front of it!? Ur teammate is protecting the turret with his own body. U should be grateful!

• Like 2

Sign in to follow this