Sign in to follow this  
Boursk

Additional Experience for being a top gunner!

Once in a while I like to get into peoples tank and shoot out of the exposed top, but I can't help but think since I'm exposed to enemy small arms it would be nice if I got some additional experience when killing enemies out of it; but NOT MUCH!

Just like maybe 20 extra experience per kill? 

Would be awesome :)

Edited by Boursk

Or maybe make the top spot less suicidal, nobody wants to sit in a spot that dooms them to be shot by a sniper they could never fight back against. Maybe a ducking mechanic with the ground button or something. Being able to fully get inside as a passenger and close the hatch would be cool.

• Thanks 1

On 6/24/2019 at 11:41 PM, NeoOrNeon said:

Or maybe make the top spot less suicidal, nobody wants to sit in a spot that dooms them to be shot by a sniper they could never fight back against. Maybe a ducking mechanic with the ground button or something. Being able to fully get inside as a passenger and close the hatch would be cool.

Yeah that'd be cool too!

I meant crouch button, and it's be really cool for this to be the one game where the top turret seat doesn't suck.

On 6/24/2019 at 11:41 PM, NeoOrNeon said:

Being able to fully get inside as a passenger and close the hatch would be cool

Already possible for armored infantry supprort vehicles; just get in a seat using f4 key or higher (f4 - f8 are possible seats safe inside)

13 часов назад, NeoOrNeon сказал:

I meant crouch button, and it's be really cool for this to be the one game where the top turret seat doesn't suck.

Hmmmm, Battlefield 2? Pressing crouch button allowed gunner with MG on the top of the turret to crouch and thus be invulnerable to the infantry firing.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this