Sign in to follow this  
Matt_dOvale

more ammo = more weight

Right now everyone has the same amount of ammo in their weapon (1clip in mag + 2 or 3 extra mags depending on mag size)

Now my idea or suggestion is to add the option to add more clips to your loadout in exchange for a fixed amount of weight on your loadout. So you can have as much ammo as you are comfortable with; remove some ammo from your secondary to make space (weight) free for your primary.
It would be a neat addition to fill up your loadout to the max of medium or even light loadouts. If you really wanted to your can even fill your loadout to the brim with ammo, who's gonna stop ya. Maybe think Insurgency Sandstorm, but with individual magazines (batches of 30 for AR's (even with drum mags) and SMG's, 20 for BR's, 50 for LMG's, etc.). 
Right now it's kind of mandatory to buy the extra ammo or special ammo option for an extra magazine (or +-30 bullets) and it doesn't add any extra weight to your loadout, which kind of makes it a mindless addition in my opinion.

I don't know if the devs already talked about this but this is my view on the subject. Let me know yours, too in the comments

Edited by Matt_dOvale
  • Like 2

This has been mentioned before, I'm not sure what the solution will be.

Sign in to follow this