Sign in to follow this  
Manchild

Issue Squad Leader Commands Via Map

Right now I believe there are two ways to issue commands as a squad leader:

1)  issue capture command after you die via the map that is shown before you respawn

2)  point your crosshair to the objective and hit "x" (or whatever key you mapped it to)

I would like to suggest a 3rd method.  The 3rd method would be to be able to issue the objective command via map while you are playing.  it would also be good if the map during match can be set as "hold to show" instead of "toggle map on/toggle map off so the command can be issued quickly.

Thanks.

Would be cool, as I sometimes get disorientated and have to pull out the map to find the objective, then look at it, still not find it because my color for Enemies is dark red and I'm too lazy to set is a brighter red, look again at the map and then finally find the objective to order an attack on

jk but still, great idea

2 hours ago, NeoOrNeon said:

You can hold x as the squad lead and issue order using the radial also.

Ah, I did not know about that option.  I still think doing via map is the most efficient because it gives you instant situational awareness and you can make the decision very quickly on what the next objective should be.  I know the request may be hard to fulfill by the devs because sometimes some functions are already deep in the code and really cannot be changed but I hope this is something they can change easily and give us....

Would be good to see more functions available on the map, e.g. requesting strikes from teammates

Sign in to follow this