xIWaRcRiMeSIx

OP Drone Helicopter

Sometimes rpg's don't register when you hit the helicopter or they do minimum damage which is very annoying considering how long it takes for you to hit one.

I know people are going to talk about the jammer you can use but that is not enough to take out a chopper I myself have called map wide jammer and watched the chopper fly away as if I didn't.

Maps like berlin and warsaw give the helo building cover which makes it even harder to bring down. I watched a player go 97-6 in a match because by the time we killed the heli he had enough points

for another one back to back. Farm 51 please tell me how this is fair game play?  

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

Easier to hit them with your rifle than an RPG and with good aim, they're down in less than ten seconds.
With the ammo at all the bases now there is less pressure to conserve ammo. 

Edited by @PRUNKgaming

1 minute ago, @PRUNKgaming said:

Easier to hit them with your rifle than an RPG and with good aim, they're down in less than ten seconds.
With the ammo at all the bases now there is less pressure to conserve ammo. 

but does that make sense? you can shoot it down but the rpg takes longer to kill it? also i've shot at helo plenty of times I havent had your luck I guess my aim or gun must be broken.

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, xIWaRcRiMeSIx said:

but does that make sense? you can shoot it down but the rpg takes longer to kill it? also i've shot at helo plenty of times I havent had your luck I guess my aim or gun must be broken.

they take 1 dmg per bullet or something and I use a 75 round drum. if it's disabled with a jammer, it's the easiest kill ever
A soid RPG hit should do more damage. Until they fix it, I won't bother with anything besides my rifle. 

I see the point of high scores being thrown around as justification for nerfs to the heli drone and I can't help but wonder if the real issue isn't the lack of knowledge in the general player has in handling the drone. 

Edited by @PRUNKgaming
  • Like 2

IMO, there is a enough nerf for Heli Drone. Before patch, it was really OP, but now it is easy enough to lose it. If we weaken it even more, it will be comepletely useless. So what is the point of having an expensive toy which can be destroyed after 15 seconds?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, mrocznydrwal said:

IMO, there is a enough nerf for Heli Drone. Before patch, it was really OP, but now it is easy enough to lose it. If we weaken it even more, it will be comepletely useless. So what is the point of having an expensive toy which can be destroyed after 15 seconds?

even Remotely Operated Weapon Station, at the top of the mobile spawn point can, not disar the helicopter, 

if something expensive it must be indestructible?

I think the problem is not too much health but shots not registering. When they fix the hit reg on the chopper it will be quite balanced as it is right now imo.

But yeah right now don't shot with rpgs or tank shells at the chopper. The chance it not registering is just too high. Take a gun with a lot of ammo and shoot it. 1mag 60 rounds of the m4 deal 40%dmg even tho some shots won't count. If you have a normal squad and everyone is working together you can take it down less than 10 secs.

3 минуты назад, Fullback сказал:

I think the problem is not too much health but shots not registering. When they fix the hit reg on the chopper it will be quite balanced as it is right now imo.

But yeah right now don't shot with rpgs or tank shells at the chopper. The chance it not registering is just too high. Take a gun with a lot of ammo and shoot it. 1mag 60 rounds of the m4 deal 40%dmg even tho some shots won't count. If you have a normal squad and everyone is working together you can take it down less than 10 secs.

Two guys with MGs destroy HeliDrone in count of few secs.

Posted (edited)

I don't know, maybe I was playing with some good players, but after patch that nerfed heli, I wasn't able to play with drone more than 1 minute. Earlier I was able to play with heli whole match sometimes and of course that was unfair. 

6 minut temu, Fullback napisał:

I agree with you, hit reg sholud be clear and stable but no more nerf on heli IMO.

Edited by mrocznydrwal

12 minutes ago, mrocznydrwal said:

but after patch that nerfed heli, I wasn't able to play with drone more than 1 minute

or, i hope, players just obtained brains

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, HeiligeRobbe said:

You dare to hope that still? :D

I'm very naive, yeah

• Like 1

He should have created an anti-air missile launcher before taking out the helicopter drone even though I'm hunting the helicopter with my RPG and I'm doing well. But if the driver is good with the helidrone and the players do not know how to shoot the game becomes broken.

8 минут назад, Sovietique51 сказал:

He should have created an anti-air missile launcher before taking out the helicopter drone even though I'm hunting the helicopter with my RPG and I'm doing well. But if the driver is good with the helidrone and the players do not know how to shoot the game becomes broken.

Why I've wasted 5 mins of my life looking at noobs...

10 hours ago, Sovietique51 said:

Sorry for you I just wanted to show this video because to finish games with a score of 78/1 is not normal.

as tynblpb said, you played against bad players. You were hit by rpg only 2-3 times. Have you even been jammed at least once?

Posted (edited)

I went 72-0 in BTR so i guess BTR is also OP according to your logic 

lol.PNG

Edited by Salt Lord
  • Like 1

44 minutes ago, Salt Lord said:

lol.PNG

In my opinion, every tool with which such a K-D ratio can be achieved is OP.

and unbalanced...

But congratulations, nice achieved results.

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, mardell said:

and unbalanced...

But congratulations, nice achieved results.

Then you really don't know much about balance 

Also thanks 

• Like 1

Mardell do you actually consider that Salt Lord just knows what he is doing and a good BTR user while the enemy team is doing poorly?

There so many ways to counter a BTR or prevent someone to get that many kills. That someone gets a really high K/D with something is definitely no proof of it being op. 

1 hour ago, mardell said:

I did 33-0 as CQC infantry. Is infantry OP?

Posted (edited)

U all r doing wrong when trying to counter HeliDrone with jammers and RPG. And only The Great Me  knows how to do it right. Soon I'll reveal it to u, the right way to oppose HeliDrones. Soon™. And now u can do the usual Youtube stuff - give a like, press subscribe button etc.

Edited by tynblpb

1 minute ago, tynblpb said:

U all r doing wrong when trying to counter HeliDrone. And The Great Me  knows how to do it right. Soon I'll reveal it to u, the right way to oppose HeliDrones. Soon™. And now u can do the usual Youtube stuff - give a like, press subscribe button etc.

hmmm sounds like badinage

Image result for thinking emoji

If you can't go 90-5 with infantry only you don't deserve to go 90-5 at all, regardless of whether you spent a "high high price of 4 kills and 3 point caps with your squad on the point with you worth of points. "

3 hours ago, Salt Lord said:

lol.PNG

Nah you just played against some real idiots