xIWaRcRiMeSIx

OP Drone Helicopter

I like how my post became a nerf/op rant guys i think this is more of a hit reg issue than anything else. no one wants turned down tanks, heli, and guns. 

On 6/26/2019 at 3:17 AM, xIWaRcRiMeSIx said:

Sometimes rpg's don't register when you hit the helicopter or they do minimum damage which is very annoying considering how long it takes for you to hit one.

I know people are going to talk about the jammer you can use but that is not enough to take out a chopper I myself have called map wide jammer and watched the chopper fly away as if I didn't.

Speed Test Scrabble Word Finder Solitaire

Maps like berlin and warsaw give the helo building cover which makes it even harder to bring down. I watched a player go 97-6 in a match because by the time we killed the heli he had enough points

for another one back to back. Farm 51 please tell me how this is fair game play?  

he Great Me  knows how to do it right. Soon I'll reveal it to u, the right way to oppose HeliDrones. Soon™. And now u can do the usual Youtube stuff - give a like, press subscribe button etc.

Nice dig, mostly my fault, this topic should be in archive. Helidrone has been balanced many times and this topic seems to be outdated.

If no one else will post here useful information, this topic will be locked in 24h.

Thanks.

2 hours ago, weedtime said:

Nice dig, mostly my fault, this topic should be in archive. Helidrone has been balanced many times and this topic seems to be outdated.

If no one else will post here useful information, this topic will be locked in 24h.

Thanks.

download_8.jpeg