Sign in to follow this  
Boursk

Points for repairing?

Right now there isn't really much motivation for other allies to come up to your tank and repair it as it doesn't award any points, perhaps this can change? :)

• Like 5

I imagine the argument would be that the devs don't want to do that because it would allow people to farm points by damaging then repairing, but if you just make team damage repair not give points then bam there ya go I solved the counter argument let's make it happen ??

6 hours ago, Zvolteh said:

I imagine the argument would be that the devs don't want to do that because it would allow people to farm points by damaging then repairing, but if you just make team damage repair not give points then bam there ya go I solved the counter argument let's make it happen ??

Yep that would work.. Planetside 2 did the same thing you just described with team damage, but as that game is shit we do not talk about it ?

22 hours ago, Zvolteh said:

Team damage against friendly vehicles takes points away, at it'll really do is transfer points from 1 player to another. Then again that is also unwanted, so a solution is to give bonus points for repairing when damage is done by enemies

• Like 1

Guys, just test the wrench and it's recharging time and all ideas about abusing points for repairing will quickly vanish.

Edited by tynblpb
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, tynblpb said:

Guys, just test the wrench and it's recharging time and all ideas about abusing points for repairing will quickly vanish.

This is also true, as is the other solution mentioned. See now it's definitely not a problem and this should be a reality. Done deal.

Sign in to follow this