Sign in to follow this  
Boursk

Edit: Nevermind, Heli drone is fine.

Posted (edited)

This thing is absolutely insane in terms of firepower, the ability to see targets on the ground with thermal and the fact that it takes so little damage from bullets.

My suggestion is to triple the amount of damage it takes from small arms.

Cannons from tanks and RPG's should be able to one-shot this ridiculous joke of an airborne vehicle.

Please see to this as soon as possible because it it's current state it is able to keep an entire team of players in their spawn by strafing whilst firing AOE blast HE rockets.

Edited by Boursk

I just went 72 - 0 in a game using the helicopter drone, and it's only my third game using it.

All I did was sit at high altitude, 300-ish meters away and snipe infantry with HE rockets. 

The thing is an absolute joke.

Have you been jammed and targeted? The fact that the enemy team does not know about the effective counters against the heli does not make it op. That's a bit like saying a tank is op when nobody considered bringing an RPG. 

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

I've been playing a helicopter a lot lately. Sometimes it is a few minutes, sometimes the whole match depends on the opponents if they can jamm, shoot from Vehicles or with AP ammo.

Edited by ZwierzaK

It's not so much the drone itself that is the problem anymore. It's the players, often I find that they opt to avoid the heli and complain about it instead of trying to take it down, also people don't work together to take it down. 

Posted (edited)

I've changed my opinion somewhat of the drone since I posted this but it's still fucking stupidly good lol

Edited by Boursk

55 minutes ago, Boursk said:

I've changed my opinion somewhat of the drone since I posted this but it's still fucking stupidly good lol

It's a drone, offense is all it has. It's getting more and more weak and I never had a problem taking it down. I hope it doesn't getting nerfed to death.

3 hours ago, NeoOrNeon said:

It's a drone, offense is all it has. It's getting more and more weak and I never had a problem taking it down. I hope it doesn't getting nerfed to death.

Actually yeah you're right, now that I've seen it's strengths and weaknesses I think it's actually fine - I renamed the thread lol :)

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this