rodrigofarias

Suggestions (sound, maps, map rotation BOTs...)

Sound:
Please improve the game audio. Give more life to the sound, i want to see stronger and more powerful explosions (and the player should be stunned)
I know the game is still in E.A. but work harder on the sound part of the game

Improve the sound of footsteps, the sound of weapons, ambient sound, rain sound..
The sound of the vehicles is still terrible is very low in some moments, the player does not realize localization of the vehicle only by the sound.

Maps:
More wall cover and any less aisles.
We need more maps on more rugged terrain, on the riverside and with boats, in the middle of residential areas, a night map (my vote: Smolensk), a valley region, an industrial area, maps with more vertical areas....

Make Smolensk Night Happen (it will be wonderful to see muzzle flash and laser beams through the forest )
On a night map strategies would have to be different
Bring the war to the sea

HUD:
The game HUD could be cleaner

Map rotation:
You can not keep playing the same map for so long
Put a voting system on the next map

BOTs:
Put bots in the game while other players enter
I do not like bots, but I do not mind playing with them while I wait for other players. One player enters, one BOT comes out ... until the match has only players
I prefer Bots than stay without playing
Bots very difficult (please)

PVP:
20 vs 20 please

Game Mode:
Please look at Push mode (from Insurgency Sandstorm), it is an excellent game mode. One team attacks and the other defends, the team that is defending each lost goal retreats on the map.
A game mode pushing the opponent is more fun and requires more interaction from the whole team than a simple TDM

1 час назад, rodrigofarias сказал:

HUD:

WTF, lately I've seen few ppl saying "make HUD cleaner" "rework HUD" etc. What is wrong with HUD? Why it should be reworked? All the elements HAVE meaning.. HOW can u make it cleaner?!

Sound is improving all the time, we had a nice update not so long ago.

There will be more maps (9 of them), night mode is still discussed.

HUD will be improved

Map rotation WIP

There will be no bots in the game

Lager maps/player base, all depends on the optimization.

New game modes are also planned.

2 minutes ago, weedtime said:

Sound is improving all the time, we had a nice update not so long ago.

Are you talking about those "nice update" with "nice" HUD sounds? :D

the sound of the tank and the sound of the explosions could be more brutal, and more awesome.

17 minutes ago, mardell said:

the sound of the tank

imo tank sounds are quite brutal now. Good job audio designer!

Just now, tynblpb said:

WTF, lately I've seen few ppl saying "make HUD cleaner" "rework HUD" etc. What is wrong with HUD? Why it should be reworked? All the elements HAVE meaning.. HOW can u make it cleaner?!

Objectives A1, A2, B1 .... pollute the screen depending on how far you are from them. When we are far, the size is good.

Add all:
Indication of the Squadron
Team Indication
Marking of other objectives A2, B1 ....
Indication of vehicles
Goal that the leader has determined

The markings have different size depending on the distance and can get very large on the screen
damage indicator may also be lower

But HUD is the least of the problems

23 минуты назад, rodrigofarias сказал:

Objectives A1, A2, B1 .... pollute the screen depending on how far you are from them. When we are far, the size is good.

Add all:
Indication of the Squadron
Team Indication
Marking of other objectives A2, B1 ....
Indication of vehicles
Goal that the leader has determined

The markings have different size depending on the distance and can get very large on the screen
damage indicator may also be lower

But HUD is the least of the problems

U know that there is Settings -> Gameplay -> Worldmarkers part where using Scale stripe u can adjust HUD elements sizes to ur liking? Like that. U can also remove namings and distances.410E5F0B6ED548511530B58EC6057963E3626B56

With only 1 disadvantage that decreasing WorldMarkers icons would also decrease soldiers icons.

And all the visibiility through the obstacles was added after constant posting on the forum how ppl are tired of teamkilling when the teammate is appearing from behind the corner but the icon start to shine few moments later. I don't like all the newly visible on all distances teammates icons. Me personally would like to see the visibility limited to 30-50meters.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Boursk said:

Absolutely no bots please.

There won't ever be. Bots are too heavy on the servers 

21 hours ago, rodrigofarias said:

HUD:

Great arguments; WHAT would you like to see changed about the HUD? WHERE do you think things could be improved?

21 hours ago, rodrigofarias said:

PVP:
20 vs 20 please

Be patient, optimization is key.

you know, you sound pretty demanding with all these 'suggestions', a little undermining, just saying. But truth is, the game won't be tailored to your ideal vision of the game.
What you should do instead of listing your wishes, is start a conversation, start a discussion with other people, the devs are reading them even when not reacting, and will keep stuff in mind and discuss them in meetings. The game is still in early access and F51 is aware of a lot of the complaints and wishes of their fans, they do listen to us, don't you worry.

• Like 3

Just now, Matt_dOvale said:

Great arguments; WHAT would you like to see changed about the HUD? WHERE do you think things could be improved?

Be patient, optimization is key.

you know, you sound pretty demanding with all these 'suggestions', a little undermining, just saying. But truth is, the game won't be tailored to your ideal vision of the game.
What you should do instead of listing your wishes, is start a conversation, start a discussion with other people, the devs are reading them even when not reacting, and will keep stuff in mind and discuss them in meetings. The game is still in early access and F51 is aware of a lot of the complaints and wishes of their fans, they do listen to us, don't you worry.

I have listed some points that I see space to improve

I want the game to be a real success. I love this game.
They are only suggestions, if none can be met, I will continue playing and enjoying the game.

2 minutes ago, rodrigofarias said:

I have listed some points that I see space to improve

I can see that. But I was talking about the HUD; what do want to see changed about the HUD in particular? 
You say cleaner, what would you like to see be removed from the HUD 20190623123825_1.thumb.jpg.fd14f8767ab5d45d5d6921d483945ea5.jpg

Don't mind the swamp/pools or water giving metallic sparks, Screenshot was originally meant for another topic; there is no water effects or anything for them yet

• You can remove certain stuff from the HUD, like the points counter top left corner
  • You can remove the kills made in the top right corner
    • Most stuff can be changed in the options menu under the gameplay tab

To be fair I'd like some stuff to be less in your face, like the Promoted to SL message. Those should be lifted a bit to the top of the screen, not too much, just a little. It has to be noticable, still.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Matt_dOvale said:

I can see that. But I was talking about the HUD; what do want to see changed about the HUD in particular? 
You say cleaner, what would you like to see be removed from the HUD 20190623123825_1.thumb.jpg.fd14f8767ab5d45d5d6921d483945ea5.jpg

Don't mind the swamp/pools or water giving metallic sparks, Screenshot was originally meant for another topic; there is no water effects or anything for them yet

• You can remove certain stuff from the HUD, like the points counter top left corner
  • You can remove the kills made in the top right corner
    • Most stuff can be changed in the options menu under the gameplay tab

To be fair I'd like some stuff to be less in your face, like the Promoted to SL message. Those should be lifted a bit to the top of the screen, not too much, just a little. It has to be noticable, still.

When the player is capturing A1 the icon (A1) could appear smaller and in the upper part of the screen.
I reduced the scale by 40% and now I liked the result
Compass, is it really necessary?
does not bother
but I don't see function, because everything appears on the screen. If I mark the enemy, you see a red square on the screen, if the leader marks a target, you see a red square on the screen ... For vehicles it may be more important
But HUD is the least of the problems, I reduced the scale by 40% and i am happy

4 minutes ago, rodrigofarias said:

43 minutes ago, Matt_dOvale said:
  •  

So the point is that you dont like the HUD, but you can set it as you want and you actually did. So... what wrong with the HUD then???

I am also strictly against bots. They would probably serve a very limited purpose but take enormous ressources to be done properly so yeah not a fan of this idea.

Most of the other suggestions are confirmed already I think (maps, map rotation, larger playercount if possible, sound improvements) or tested by the community (game mode - see Breakthrough events).

1 hour ago, rodrigofarias said:

Calling out contacts to your team on Discord or TS. Maybe we get proximity chat (not confirmed nor denied), so you can talk to friendly's near yourself and thus call out targets.

(1- Sniper northeast of [X#]!
  2- Copy that I'm going to evade/take out)