suchamoneypit

Killed and flung into the sky on spawn on a game start

DESCRIPTION OF BUG (required: if the possible provide screenshots or video):

Upon loading into a brand new match of warzone on Smolensk, I attempted to spawn in the spawn truck at our spawn right at the beginning of the match before anyone else had spawned (I use an M.2 SSD and usually get in first, so I was in the game extremely early compared to others, this could be a key point in reproduction). Upon selecting the spawner truck (the vehicle people on your team an use as a spawn point) and hitting deploy, I was instantly killed and my character/camera was flown way into the sky like tanks used to when the game first came out. I was only able to capture a screenshot of the minimap after my death (see below). Its worth noting that it seems at least 2-3 other teammates on my team possibly died the exact same way, as other people had 0 kills and 1 death like me as well, and since the game literally just started for not even 1-2 seconds , it would be impossible for us to die from any other means. I knew this because right after my death I immedietly checked the scoreboard to see if this death counted against me (and it did) and I saw my teammates also had deaths.

GAME BUILD ID (required: please go to the game's properties on Steam and find it under the local files tab at the bottom):

STEPS TO REPRODUCE (required):

As far as I know, upon a fresh game (RIGHT when it starts), spawn in the spawn truck. I've never had this happen before, but then again, I've never had a game where I immediately spawned into a spawner truck. I don't even recall any games where this spawner truck was even a starting vehicle.

SYSTEM SPECIFICATIONS (required for crash or performance issues): n/a

CRASH LOG (if any): n/a

image.thumb.png.197a121af2f3866b22c0be4d11bd1d4c.png

Edited by suchamoneypit

It happens sometimes, not only when you spawn in the MRAP, did you get any information what killed you? e.g. like a suicide icon/screen?

Thanks

5 minutes ago, weedtime said:

It happens sometimes, not only when you spawn in the MRAP, did you get any information what killed you? e.g. like a suicide icon/screen?

Thanks

Sorry, I do not remember what the game said cause of death was. I've just never had it happen before in my 68 hours of playtime so I figured I put in a bug report to make sure you knew it was something that happens.

6 часов назад, weedtime сказал:

Thanks

@weedtime, look at the timer. It's 44:36. It's 99% that it was usual "death after warm-up ended".

10 minutes ago, tynblpb said:

@weedtime, look at the timer. It's 44:36. It's 99% that it was usual "death after warm-up ended".

Im not aware of what this issue is, but there was no warm-up for me. The second the game loaded, I was able to spawn, and not in the warm-up. And when the game was loaded in before I died when i spawned, it was not in warmup.

Edited by suchamoneypit

5 hours ago, tynblpb said:

That's what I thought, but I didn't know at which time match starting, I thought it was always 45:00.