RS

Frozen screen & FPS Drop

First of all, Connection to the server. i can't choose my team, my cursor is inoperative about 20 seconds or more (short animation by my phone)  WARZONE MODE

Second problem is FPS drop, decreasing average FPS and increasing latency during fill a server by other players. I've took 2 pictures with full server and without.  It often happens during warzone mode play. During TDM play i hadn't something like that. Please improve or fix this issuses in nearest update 0.7

Third, please increase damage range of RPG. Explosion near the enemy (soldier), hasn't damage. I needed aim to the enemy chest or near legs. If opponent inside a building, i can kill him if i shooting inside. Very strange. 

My specification:

I7 7700HQ 2800Ghz - 3800Ghz

GTX 1060 6gb (1700) 

16Gb Ram 

Windows 10 

All latest drivers has been insalling before the test.

WhatsApp Image 2019-07-04 at 12.03.44(1).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2019-07-04 at 12.03.44.jpeg

image.gif

Edited by RS

1. You running HDD or SSD?
2. Monitor your temperatures, game is preety heavy on CPU, we still optimizing.
3. You need to use FRAGMENTATION warhead, if you want to be effective against infantry, SINGLE STAGE warhead has been nerfed for a reason.

6 minutes ago, weedtime said:

HDD for sure - have the same for PTE which is installed on HDD and have nothing like that for live client on SSD

15 minutes ago, Atway said:

HDD for sure - have the same for PTE which is installed on HDD and have nothing like that for live client on SSD

That's practically the reason. Running the game on SSD is a lot smoother and loads faster than running on HDD.

12 minutes ago, ranmoru456 said:

Running the game on SSD is a lot smoother and loads faster than running on HDD.

yep, that the point of SSD) So basically, the problem that the game on HDD loads slower than on SSD and its obvious :) While you see "chose your role" screen, the match is not completely loaded yet

2 часа назад, Atway сказал:

yep, that the point of SSD) So basically, the problem that the game on HDD loads slower than on SSD and its obvious :) While you see "chose your role" screen, the match is not completely loaded yet

Понятно что на ссд Все быстрее но может можно все это как то ускорить и на hdd, ssd не всегда позволительная роскошь особенно для ноутбуков. Например загружать экран выбора стороны чуть позже... 

3 часа назад, weedtime сказал:

2. Monitor your temperatures, game is preety heavy on CPU, we still optimizing.
3. You need to use FRAGMENTATION warhead, if you want to be effective against infantry, SINGLE STAGE warhead has been nerfed for a reason.

1 hdd

2 cpu and GPU temperature within normal envelope. I tried play first at full servers and then at empty.  Temperature always was good for my configuration. Increasing players equal decreasing fps and increasing latency, I don't know why...

51 minutes ago, RS said:

1 hdd

2 cpu and GPU temperature within normal envelope. I tried play first at full servers and then at empty.  Temperature always was good for my configuration. Increasing players equal decreasing fps and increasing latency, I don't know why...

More players=more load on the CPU, we are aware there are some servers issues, the patch is already tested on pte.