tynblpb

Pandora box - C4-Quadrocopter.

I know I'm opening now Pandora's box, but mb it'll force devs to do something with jammer on vehicles. Because they are not working... I'm little tired of dying when Stormbreaker hits me and I can't counteract. So, look here. All u need are: 1200BP to call in Quadrocopter, 3 C4 in Equipment slot and ANY enemy vehicle u want to destroy in 200m radius. And it'll look like this.

quadC4.gif.6613bd238f53c0e3cee86851b2ea6f47.gif

In BF2/2142 and later it was extended in BF3 with it's no-brakes buggies, there was shaitan-arba - car with C4. It was frustrating trying to counter this no-skill but ultra-effective tactics. Some guys were doing nothing but riding with C4 on their Humwees or buggies all day long. Here were don't even need auto - we have drone. And now we can destroy any target we want. And we can even troll infantry or even vehicles, because even if they'll destroy quadrocopter with their gunfire, C4 still would explode.

Devs, plz, make America great aga(4th july, right??) make so that jammers on vehicles would have some meaning. Not only against Quadrocopters buy against rocket-strikes too. Or at least make so that C4 wouldn't stick to Quadrocopter.

I'll try to abstain from using quadrocopter with C4 as it's radically close to the despised suicide-car-boming.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)
20 минут назад, PartTimeAHole сказал:

What the duck have you just brought upon this cursed land

I heard that C4 can also stick to soldier models. Next I'm going to toss C4 up in the air, try to catch it with my body and try "shaheed" tactics on TDM.

Interesting, if C4 can stick to bodies, if the soldier will sit in the vehicle, would the C4 still be on him? And would be I be able to trigger it? ?I think I'll test it too.?

Edited by tynblpb
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, tynblpb said:

I heard that C4 can also stick to soldier models. Next I'm going to toss C4 up in the air, try to catch it with my body and try "shaheed" tactics on TDM.

I tried, you cant catch your own c4 =(((

I doesn't stick on the body but on the soles of your shoes. If one guy gets on a concrete block another player can stick c4 onto his feet from below. You can walk around with c4 heels.

Doesn't work everytime and is sometimes it's really buggy (c4 gets launched into space) but if you manage you can make your own suicide bomber (tho it's not effective cause you can stick only one c4 on each foot so you can't kill a tank with it except it's already damaged).

Posted (edited)
On 7/6/2019 at 1:58 PM, PartTimeAHole said:

What the duck have you just brought upon this cursed land 

I'm not sure I should post that...

Big ty  @Erzkrieger for taking the time and patience to do this with me!

Edited by Fullback
ty
  • Haha 3

1 час назад, Fullback сказал:

I'm not sure I should post that...

Big ty  @Erzkrieger for taking the time and patience to do this with me!

I have thoughts about putting C4 on mini Drone but was too afraid to do it, because it might actually work...As I see someone eventually did it...

Posted (edited)

Feel like this topic should be under bug reports since this can be heavily abused.

@weedtime thoughts on this?

Edited by ranmoru456

I think it's a cool feature ? We can also stick C4 to Minivehicle (whatever it is called now).

I think we should leave it ?

@Ragir@Borreh

3 hours ago, weedtime said:

I think it's a cool feature ? We can also stick C4 to Minivehicle (whatever it is called now).

I think we should leave it ?

@Ragir@Borreh

yeah dont fix it, but add an ability to stick C4 on yourself! That wll be a real badass shahid feature

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Well the idea was to make this possible to do only with two people, so using the Mini UGV with C4 means you and someone else have to work together. This will probably get removed as it possibly is a big exploit, thanks for letting us know :)

20 минут назад, Ragir сказал:

Well the idea was to make this possible to do only with two people, so using the Mini UGV with C4 means you and someone else have to work together. This will probably get removed as it possibly is a big exploit, thanks for letting us know :)

And what about quadrocopters? What was the point in removing HEAT warhead then?

7 hours ago, tynblpb said:

I don't think quadrocopters should take C4 and I don't really know about HEAT warhead, @Kony?

Use Jam aps, very useful to protect u form c4 and quadrocopters

So why not make Jam Aps more powerful ?

And Apc assult with riflemans to shoot down the quadrocopters?

Thats what we do in asia server.

14 минут назад, TZMMY сказал:

Hahaha. NO. They are useless.

6 hours ago, TZMMY said:

Most of the players would rather shoot at them with RPGs or other anti-tank projectile than being brave/stupid enough to run up to an enemy tank to put down satchel charges on it. Not to mention the tactic that was stated above doesn't always do 100% damage, so it's pretty high risk with a very low chance of a meager reward (<1000BP approx). So, yeah, a hard-kill APS is much more useful than a jammer.

Using the resupply at c1 on Warsaw I managed to put 6 c4s on my buddy's drone. I got a kill every time so why not make a limit of c4s that stick to the drone.

On 7/10/2019 at 10:01 AM, tynblpb said:

We wanted to simplify their combat purposes so we decided to dedicate one most optimal target for each of the drones. Their different control types already support their function. 

9 минут назад, Kony сказал:

We wanted to simplify their combat purposes so we decided to dedicate one most optimal target for each of the drones. Their different control types already support their function. 

Unfortunately Loitering Ammo is literally unplayable now...

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, tynblpb said:

Unfortunately Loitering Ammo is literally unplayable now...

Double it