All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. 1. sometimes the flying eye doesn't show where enemies are on the map. (not sure if this is meant to be) there were 3 enemies marked. 2. the quadcoptor is seen like this in the spot when you press the hotkey to start using it. after deploying it this disappears and works as it should
  3. Today
  4. I got stuck here trying to vault. i tried again but it worked that time so it's not consistent that it happens. I'M sure the movement update 0.8 will make this smooth but to let you know.
  5. This is not a bug. Speeds were changed, and iirc the tanks were supposed to be slower than before.
  6. You can recover your password through email, if you can't access your email I can change it for you, just let me know through PM.
  7. @weedtime it is but I forgot my password for the forum so doing the reports through the phone lol... Sorry if image quality is bad.
  8. Thanks, added. Isn't it easier to make screenshots?
  9. Thanks for the info, we will wait for more situations like this, maybe we get more replication steps.
  10. Still work in progress, even in my car electronic speed meter drop to 0 with delay
  11. Balance purposes, also it's been mentioned in patch notes.
  12. So I tried to plant a mine in that C1 tirestack, dropped it in a ~90° angle, got a boost and went flying... it's just hilarious - if it would include a super hero landing it'd be perfect... I tried to replicate it, but couldn't - getting shot at doesn't help either...
  13. Witaj! Dziękuje za zgłoszenie, oświetlenie w podziemnym garażu będzie naprawione. Co do innych błędów też będą stopniowo poprawiane.
  14. I tried using shift, got the Leo to 42 kph on a straight and ran out of space... but they're still tooooo sluggish in turning and acceleration - those are not churchill tanks
  15. A thing I noticed when flying through the map with the quads and MRAPs, is that when I crash into something the speed counter isn't immediately set to 0 or something close like -1/3 for moving backwards. Instead it gradually goes down and picks up again when I move the vehicle again, usually before the counter even gets to 0. New HUD looks cool, but imo it's a bit too much in your face; I'd move the green square lines a bit more to the edges of the screen.
  16. Those are heavy tanks and not the fastest ones, any difference when you unlock more HP when hold shift key? I guess it's a design and nothing wrong with them.
  17. Hey, you should have a PTE client in your Steam library - if you bough the game.
  18. Can get stuck between the barrel and the wall at the location in picture on Polyarny.
  19. This is a bug with having a laser on the gun and throwing a grenade. During the grenade throw the laser stays where you were aiming to last before throwing a grenade. The laser gets brighter as well. You can see in the picture the red dot on the screen which shouldn't be there.
  20. Ground not rendering properly then after a few deaths and time it is as it should be. Vehicles fall through the map when trying to drive through it.
  21. Эмм, и что, моё мнение после этого должно измениться? Мне, зарабатывающему за раунд в среднем от 10к монет, как-то параллельно на дейлики. Мне бонусов от тимворка хватает.
  22. чекай обнову на PTE, они добавили систему заданий, похожи на дейлики, если честно, то очень интересно чем это закончится, а пока весьма приятно наблюдать, что они начали что-то делать поощряя игрока за выполнения испытаний
  23. So it happened again, just self destructed the new russian APC (which was broken as hell - some wheels did weird stuff, infantry could glitch into it), after that I did the same with a quad and when I tried to respawn, it crashed (only 2 more ppl on the server Fatal error! Unhandled Exception: EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION reading address 0x00000028 0x00007ff7bd6897e0 WW3-Win64-Shipping.exe!UnknownFunction [] 0x00007ff7be8f78d1 WW3-Win64-Shipping.exe!UnknownFunction [] 0x00007ff7be8f768e WW3-Win64-Shipping.exe!UnknownFunction [] 0x00007ff7be8dbf70 WW3-Win64-Shipping.exe!UnknownFunction [] 0x00007ff7bea436f6 WW3-Win64-Shipping.exe!UnknownFunction [] 0x00007ff7bd36fa13 WW3-Win64-Shipping.exe!UnknownFunction [] 0x00007ff7bd36e66b WW3-Win64-Shipping.exe!UnknownFunction [] 0x00007ff7bdadd90c WW3-Win64-Shipping.exe!UnknownFunction [] 0x00007ff7bdadfd4c WW3-Win64-Shipping.exe!UnknownFunction [] 0x00007ff7bdbdf17b WW3-Win64-Shipping.exe!UnknownFunction [] 0x00007ff7bdbdc757 WW3-Win64-Shipping.exe!UnknownFunction [] 0x00007ff977597bd4 KERNEL32.DLL!UnknownFunction [] 0x00007ff9784ece71 ntdll.dll!UnknownFunction [] Crash in runnable thread TaskGraphThreadHP 6
  24. Leo barely reaches 30 kph on a straight road, same goes for the T-72, gonna try Abrams next, but I suspect it'll be the same. Not sure if that's on purpose but it kinda makes spotting mines too easy when you're slow Edit: confirmed - Abrams is slow as f**k as well
  1. Load more activity