All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Yesterday
  2. It's postponed until tomorrow, due to holidays.
  3. I don't know if the devs are keen on making another map that is located in Poland but this one would be somewhat special I think. It would be focused more on CQB and would be located in old abandoned Rail Rolling Stock Repair Workshops (Zakłady Naprawcze Taboru Kolejowego in short: ZNTK). The complex and buildings are huge itself, and the interiors could allow for more vertical approach to combat. Here are some photos to refer if this idea is somewhat interesting: https://imgur.com/a/Vd9naL6 (I reserve all the rights to the photos that I included)
  4. How do they work? I understand, that if vehicle stays in grenade's AoE it'll receive damage per second. But I killed APC with thermit even when APC leaved the AoE of grenades and was minimum 5 meters away. But still it was under DoT effect end exploded few second later. So, do the thermite grenades apply some kind of DoT effect on vehicles or it was some kind of a bug? And as for me, I would like to add another thermite grenades, that'll be sticky as semtex grenades, so they'll work as pyronapalm. And dmg they'll do to the vehicles will depend on what part of armor they'll stuck. Front armor plate - 20%HP dmg, side -30%, rear - 45%(approximate numbers). And chassis armor will significantly reduce dmg dealt to vehicles.
  5. All 2nd floor windows on B1 that are looking at backyard are made of concrete. It's almost impossible to destroy vehicle optics with sniper rifles. And that's not an exagerration.
  6. Stability and Optimization: ok, it's an ongoing process, I agree with you Content and not up to us: other opinion. You can have all weapons, vehicles, countries in the game, best performance an stability, but leaving all the time the server to play another game mode or map and join very often a already started or half finished match leads that player will also leave the game. They aren't willed to do that all the time.
  7. WOW I HATE THIS !@@# LIKE HOW CAN YOU QUIT ON A GAME OR SAY ITS BORING AND IT AIN'T EVEN DONE YET? YOU GUYS REALLY KNOW HOW TO KICK A DEV TEAM INTO NOT GIVING A !@#$ ABOUT FINISHING A GOOD GAME . LETS FACE FACTS WE HAVE PLAYED WAY WORSE GAMES THE SHOOTING ON THIS GAME IS AMAZING THAT'S WHY YOU KEEP COMING BACK LETS WAIT FOR THE END GAME BEFORE WE CAST ALL THIS NEGATIVE JUDGEMENT.
  8. PLAYERS ARE ON STANDBY. As soon as the game is stable on live servers players will slowly return, also they have to keep up the optimization and launch free weekends asap.
  9. Where's the 8th weekly report?
  10. we have Germany (Berlin), Poland (Warsaw), Russia (Moscow, Smolensk, Polarny) in the game - just 3 countries. There are ~250 countries in the world So following your logic, "3 countries are added but rest ~247 are not". Why lithuania, why not Madagascar or lets say Lebanon?)
  11. but poland its added warszaw and lithuania belarus not
  12. Instruktaż, ktory może przydać się graczom mającym pierwsze kontakty z grą WW3 Autorem jest RuTaiN, którego materiał znalazłem na YT Nie wiem czy gracz o imieniu RuTaiN wrzucal to tutaj, a wlasnie o takie instruktaże mi chodzi by zawsze aktualne (aktualizowane) mogłyby byc na forum łatwo dostępne i widoczne jak jacyś nowi się pojawiają i chcą sprobować. Poniewaz gra sie rozwija i zmienia w okreslonych elementach - to takie materiały do osiągniecia stabilnosci i optymalizacji będą często aktualizowane. Polecam
  13. TTK, hit registration is still WIP, we trying to find the right balance.
  14. Thats great news, thanks! i was about to have a few more clips where the "netcode" acted weird, but since u guys fixed it for the 0.6. im guessing its not worth it. Anyways, thanks once again!
  15. stability and optimization. Game must be polished in terms of technical aspects. But it doesnt mean that content cant be created at the same time Anyway it is not up to us. Just lets ask devs to update the roadmap.
  16. if WORLD war 3 happened, the whole WORLD will get envolved. Because it is [SUDDENLY] WORLD war
  17. can you add lithuania vilnius belarus minsk ukraine kiev to becouse if world war 3 happend these countries get involved too
  18. DESCRIPTION OF BUG (required: if the possible provide screenshots or video): silencers works only for its owner. Tested M4 with QD silencer and polygonal silencer GAME BUILD ID (required: please go to the game's properties on Steam and find it under the local files tab at the bottom):3753461 STEPS TO REPRODUCE (required): 1. equip silencer 2. check the sound volume from other players POV AR: For silencer owner sounds quietly. For others at close range sound just a liiiitle quieter. From far range sound like there is no silencer
  19. Не проверял. надо будет глянуть. Но не думаю что экономия пары фунтов стоит ваншотов в голову
  20. в случае со шлемом/шапкой есть. Ставишь шапку и не можешь выбрать уровень брони для головы, ибо шапочки без брони (что логично)
  1. Load more activity